Oh, Canada Vs Pirate United rumble

Discussion in 'Rumbles' started by Enuthral, Jan 5, 2016.

1. Enuthral

Enuthral First Mate

thanks guys sweet rumble

[​IMG]

2. Tex

Tex Commodore

Nice one! Not to mention the $2 million gold and 525 BP rewards?!
    Wonder why our reward yesterday vs PU was $1.3 million and 350 BP.
    We need to fire our manager if he can't get us the big bucks!

super pirate, Keena-CBD and Fil like this.
  3. Skillzone10

Skillzone10 Captain

So true! That's a huge reward. Congrats OC. Funny how PU has guys on #1,2 & 3 on the new Leaderboards, but didn't win. Thought they would pull off a late comeback. Don't blame em. Two straight hardcore rumbles hurt.

4. Enuthral

Enuthral First Mate

We thought they would have as well so we didn't stop.

5. HolyTRINITY

HolyTRINITY Powder Monkey

Congrats Oh, Canada... On the nice reward. Would be nice to have more rumbles with you guys and LS. Maybe LS, oh canada, and teo of those hardcore chinese guilds like mingmen at the same time would make for a historic 5 way fight

6. Enuthral

Enuthral First Mate

Oh my... Now that would be a crazy rumble....hopefully Midoki ain't reading this. I wouldn't put it past them to arrange a rumble like that..lol. Wonder how long the match up wait would be.

7. HolyTRINITY

HolyTRINITY Powder Monkey

Maybe write to midoki. Prize should be like 9mil grog and gold, 900gems, 900bp or something. Not that it would cover the cost lol. By the way, my RL brother and his wife is in BS, they both got me started this game.

8. Lol, I would want way more than 900 gems for a rumble like this!

9. St. Thomas

St. Thomas Crew

A rumble of that magnitude would just break the game. Midoko doesn't want to risk it! lol