One more level for the Gun Tower please

Discussion in 'Build Improvements' started by Lenni, Jan 29, 2015.

1. Lenni

Lenni Crew

So a new Update is incoming. I talked with my Guild Members, which new Upgrades for the Buildings would be possible. One of the Guild member Said, he want one or two more levels for the Gun tower. I think that would be very cool, because they are really strong and everyone in my Guild like the Gun tower. So please add one or two new Gun Tower Levels for the PH 8. :)
    Thanks for reading,
    Lenni ​

2. Four guns! :0

3. Landon

Landon First Mate

It's going to happen. Just wait for the update.

4. DamianWars

DamianWars First Mate

I've been trying to follow some order with the upgrades. Sticks being the weakest and bone being the strongest. stick --> wood --> stone --> gold --> spike --> bone. The towers and The canons have not reached the bone level yet where the walls clearly have. So I think there is room to upgrade the towers and the canons to a "bone" level

Gangrene Beard and Kawika like this.
  5. Kawika

Kawika Crew

That's a good observation. "Bone level" GPs are gonna turn beaches to water! :eek:

6. DamianWars

DamianWars First Mate

It sounds good but I don't know if midoki follows my order of upgrades. There is in fact no weapon that has reached "bone level" with the exception of the ship.

7. Kawika

Kawika Crew

PH8 seems to be following the "bone" pattern with its skull facade so I wonder.

8. Becker Redbeard

Becker Redbeard First Mate

I always wondered why the GP didn't level the protected (usually) Pirate Hall as well. It would make it interesting if the building being attacked was gradually destroyed along with the plunderers under the splash of one powerful weapon. OK, maybe I'm alone on this, but GP cannon shells exploding everywhere and 40 dead gunners or bombers and not so much as a scratch on the building - how are the youth of today to learn all actions have consequences?

Kawika likes this.
  9. Kawika

Kawika Crew

Yeah, and how does a ship go out to sea if it's landlocked? :D

10. DamianWars

DamianWars First Mate

The towers might already be at "bone" level. Their crowns are identical to the end points of the walls that are on "bone" level. Also if you're comparing the cannons don't have any "bone" look but they have gone beyond the plain stone base it sits on and upgraded to a black base with spikes on each corner. The towers are still using the plain stone base.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2015