Only 1 tavern?

Discussion in 'General Improvements' started by Capin blackbeard, Oct 1, 2014.

1. Capin blackbeard

Capin blackbeard Powder Monkey

It cant be only me who has problem with it,my tavern has 35 slots and it already takes 20 mins to recruit all the crews,its not logic to wait that long at ph 4 for a single plunder,how long am i going to need to wait at ph 7-8? Please give us more taverns

2. Pirate Fear

Pirate Fear First Mate

In real life...you can't just make kids in more then 20 minutes.

The Fish Eyed Pirate likes this.
  3. Sommiez

Sommiez Crew

I agree with you Blackbeard, I would like to request another tavern because I'm around 27 minutes..

4. thereaper33

thereaper33 Powder Monkey

I have to agree that as my tavern level raises and in turn my number of pirates increases the time to recruit will become excessive so another tavern when you reach a set level would be good.

5. Ron Mexico

Ron Mexico Powder Monkey

I defiantly agree. I was hoping that I was getting close to getting another tavern, but hearing you guys... I guess not.

6. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

I agree with this as well. I attack very often so a second tavern would be great.
    Though the tavern itself gives a higher unit cap. How bout an extra tavern upgrade or something like that instead?

7. Capin blackbeard

Capin blackbeard Powder Monkey

It can be a guild perk that increases the recruitment speed,or a separate tavern that only recruits spell casters.or just simply reduce the unit cap to half for each tavern...

8. Pirate Fear

Pirate Fear First Mate

Good idea! Speeding up would be helpful. :)

9. Sommiez

Sommiez Crew

What are your thoughts on this Chris?

10. Denis

Denis Crew

I think more workers will be good too

11. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

We're not planning on adding a second Tavern I'm afraid. What we are looking at though, for a future update, is the ability to queue pirates within the same Tavern. Alongside that, we're also looking at a new perk building that will speed up the crew creation. Like all others, keep it funded and everyone in the Guild will receive the benefit.

12. I like that!

13. Denis

Denis Crew

Yea, new perk building very good idea :)

14. Sommiez

Sommiez Crew

Would there be a possibility of boosting with ..... Gems....?

15. boosting what exactly?

16. Sommiez

Sommiez Crew

The tavern

17. I don't follow you can boost the producing of troops and the building of a tavern so what are you referring to?

18. Sommiez

Sommiez Crew

Just another option to boost the tavern and that is with gems, just a suggestion

19. Your not making any sense. The tavern produces pirates. So you can boost producing pirates. But that feature is already implemented.

20. Sommiez

Sommiez Crew

I guess you don't play clash of clans