Open call to Wynn and King Andrew

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by roguecylon, Oct 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. That's not a no ...or a yes when wynn is chris hype was posted thats a how you know reply lol ...jk

Bill gates jr likes this.
  2. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Th only thing Chris has said about Wynn is that he/she is human

3. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

4. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

.Lord M€G/\T|2ON. likes this.
  5. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

6. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

Wouldn't be surprised if Wynn and Andrew are admin accounts. Can't see any other logical explanation for their behavior otherwise. But with that being said, still no reason for them not to join a guild. Unless they are fearful it might provide an unfair advantage to some guilds. Most other games admins participate in guilds/clans/alliances with their personal accounts, certainly no reason for them not to do so here. Maybe once their ranks drop a little further, they might join an active guild. They are more than welcome to join our guild(s). We'll keep their secret quiet ;)

7. Evil Rastlin

Evil Rastlin First Mate

I have played more than a few games where the Dev's were in the Top Guilds and Top players. They do it to push people to spend more, as it creates artificial goals for people to try to obtain. You can bank on it that a few at the Top are Dev's.

8. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Good point. On the other hand, I've seen an equal number of games where devs were forbidden from playing on leaderboards due to their insider information :) That's probably not nearly as common since IAPs became the norm.

p.s. You misspelled Raistlin

Last edited: Nov 5, 2014
  9. @Lord M, I comple agree, i've lost quite a bit of pirate rank points, Pirates falling to sleep during battle, etc..,

10. Evil Rastlin

Evil Rastlin First Mate

No, I spell it that way because there is always a bunch of Raistlin's in every game I play. I am the one, the only Rastlin. You see my name anywhere (Games, Forums, Social Apps, etc...) , you will know you got me. ;-)

11. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Ah, that makes sense. Not a bad idea.

12. Akabane08

Akabane08 Powder Monkey

I want you in my guild :D

13. roguecylon

roguecylon Captain

@Akabane08 is that vampy bit me in your avatar?

14. Akabane08

Akabane08 Powder Monkey

Haha nah it's this chick name Ai Shinozaki

15. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

The world's most unnaturally developed 14yr old? Wow, her parents must be so proud.

The Fish Eyed Pirate likes this.
  16. Maybe her dad is a plastic surgeon.. :p

Kelani likes this.
  17. roguecylon

roguecylon Captain

lol, where that post direction GIF when you need it?

18. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Akabane, your profile says you're 23. I appreciate your honesty, but, perhaps not the wisest comment to make :p

Akabane08 and Bear like this.
  19. Akabane08

Akabane08 Powder Monkey

Apologies, I shall refrain from my any further animalistic remarks.

20. Evil Rastlin

Evil Rastlin First Mate

Criminal you mean. And yes the Police/FBI/Homeland Security do read/monitor the internet and forums...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.