Our Guild Name cannot Search in the Search Guild

Discussion in 'Guild Bugs' started by Hokage, Oct 7, 2014.

1. Hokage

Hokage Powder Monkey

I am the Guild Master of the " Pinoy Admirals " Guild but when I search it in the Search Guild and Type Pinoy. But our guild will not pop up on the list with the word Pinoy. Please help us solve the BUG because we cannot grow our number in the guild because of the BUG

2. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

I have just done a search and found you straight away

3. Hokage

Hokage Powder Monkey

but when you search only the word Pinoy in the SEARCH GUILD. Our guild will not show up in the List even though we have Pinoy word in the Pinoy Admirals

Last edited: Oct 7, 2014
  4. Hokage

Hokage Powder Monkey

still no feedback MOD?

5. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

That's because there are over 100 Guilds that start with Pinoy, and they were all created before yours. In a search result we only list 30, and that's why you will need a more specific search, 'pinoy a' for example

6. Resarf

Resarf Captain

This is stupid my guild is called Aussie Ahoy for anyone searching for an Australian guild but since it's not top 30 it won't show. Can't you at least do top 30 by rank or activity so the list isn't consumed by dead guilds.

7. Captait Roudoudou

Captait Roudoudou Powder Monkey

I am the Guild Master of the " Black Pearl " Guild but when I search it in the Search Guild
    I can't find it...
    In a search result you only list 30, so How can I do?
    Please help me solde the BUG because I cannot grow my number in the guild because of the BUG
    Thanks

8. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

We're currently looking at ways of improving the Search Guild function in a future update.

9. Resarf

Resarf Captain

Its pretty much useless right now if you want to start a guild your out of luck. You have to join one of the first 30 by that name and hope the captain isn't missing in action.

At least now we have last seen in guild and we can boot inactive players.

10. Christy

Christy Commodore

Can guild names be changed? Maybe use a more original name?

11. Resarf

Resarf Captain

I want an Aussie guild and thats what people will search for Aussie. More than 30 combos of that already exist thus I will never be found.

12. Christy

Christy Commodore

Well you could maybe put a number or something in front of it? Sorry don't know :(

13. Resarf

Resarf Captain

No your missing the point

I could call it "Christy Aussie 81231"

And anyone searching for Aussie wont find it, it will only find the first 30 that were created that match Aussie.

14. Bear

Bear Commodore

Clash of clans gave each clan a custom hash tag they could use. A d some pretty advanced search features.

Christy likes this.
  15. Christy

Christy Commodore

You could recruit from the forum. Then they could find you :D

16. Christy

Christy Commodore

If so many Aussie guilds exist. Why not just join one of those since you want an all Aussie guild? Then maybe you could branch off into a separate guild once you know enough people that want in

17. Bear

Bear Commodore

Yeah. Forum recruiting works best. And brings better recruits.

Christy likes this.
  18. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Very true :)

Bear and Tikigirl like this.