Outfits collected

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Oak Island, Apr 30, 2018.

1. Oak Island

Oak Island Captain

Good morning plunder world, I have a random question for y’all including @Lynsey [Midoki] - how many outfits are you actually able to collect through the trade ship? The reason I ask is because I have not seen an outfit available for me to buy on the trade ship in months, yet I have only collected 76/96 total outfits. I know I am missing some Christmas and Halloween outfits that don’t come on the ship, but have I truly collected all the available outfits that come on the ship?

Thanks and happy sailing!

-Oak

2. peg-brain bob

peg-brain bob Captain

Halloween, Xmas, Voodoo & Viking are all not in usual trade ship rotation - the rest ‘should’ be...
    I’ll leave @Lynsey [Midoki] to confirm this tho’. ;)

3. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

There's 48 outfits on the Trade Ship

12 Halloween Outfits

12 Christmas Outfits

12 Voodoo Outfits (only available in Strongboxes, Closets, and Tailor's Booty and Lucky Chests)

12 Northern Outfits (only available in Strongboxes, Closets, and Tailor's Booty and Lucky Chests)

Oak Island likes this.
  4. Oak Island

Oak Island Captain

Thank you for the response @Lynsey [Midoki]! Much appreciated!

-Oak

5. Oak Island

Oak Island Captain

Ok so follow up question @Lynsey [Midoki] - I just counted and I am missing exactly 2 trade ship outfits for every LP. I have not seen a new outfit for me to buy in at least 3 months, why? How is it possible that so many outfits have not shown up for me to buy on the ship? Am I now only able to get those missing outfits in chests? It just doesn’t seem realistic that I wouldn’t get a new outfit to buy in so so long when I still have quite a few to collect.

Edit: I take that back. I have collected all the trade ship outfits. I didn’t realize every LP will have 2 empty slots when you collect all 96. My bad!

Thanks and happy sailing!

-Oak

Last edited: Apr 30, 2018
  6. edhuardo carvalho

edhuardo carvalho Powder Monkey

Oh, yeah! I like see christmas and halloween outfit in trade ship, only one for week is fine.

7. Oak Island

Oak Island Captain

They have done this in the past but charge like 400 gems a piece for them!! Wayyyy too expensive for an outfit if you ask me!

850arrr likes this.
  8. edhuardo carvalho

edhuardo carvalho Powder Monkey

thanks Linsey for christmas outfit! A good ideia is make promocional for gems everybody like it! A sécias plunder Pirates day for exemple. Or My Bucket's Got a hole in it Day comemorativos.