Overlapped Cheaters List, please warn/ban them.

Discussion in 'Build Bugs' started by Roserio, Feb 16, 2015.

1. Roserio

Roserio First Mate

Midoki, Please warn/ban these cheaters found..

The problem like these players, if they hide these small mines,cannons inside a building, it's hard to see, and be deceived, and the biggest problem is that your units will freeze and won't move and will have units loss which will end up in defeat, as the AI is impossible to attack things inside a building,

Others who read this,
    please report/add the images or ID of cheaters so Midoki can ban them!

You can add/link image at http://imgur.com/

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Super-Nor likes this.
  2. Super-Nor

Super-Nor Captain

There is already a list of cheaters with images "Cheaters Wall of Shame", but I wanted to say I appreciate the work you did here to document this very nicely. I like your annotation of the images.

3. SaK

SaK First Mate

dont worry...they are never going to be banned! if midoki really wanted to ban them, long ago they would have done it. but midoki has just given them a warning and stopped the process and waiting for the update to fix it. till then stop playing PP, if u dont wanna lose PR.

I faced this problem many times, but didnt bother because MIDOKI wont take any action against those stakers beacuse most of them are their biggest richest customers, because of them MIDOKI can feed their family.

so, wait until the update arrives...if it really arrives oneday!

4. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

Actually we've given bans to quite a few repeat offenders, in addition to reducing their pirate rank and separating out their resources from their defences, allowing them to be easily plundered throughout the duration of their ban. Today's update will see the exploit fixed, and the players who have managed to sneak in stacked stuff over the last day or so will be forced into the editor on start up - they won't be able to play the game until they've fixed their base.

5. Barbed

Barbed First Mate

Stackers still here after update: Soulmate for example
    [​IMG]

And what if they won't enter game for days? Or leave their self-promoting bases?

Last edited: Feb 17, 2015
  6. SaK

SaK First Mate

now what? midoki!

7. Jun

Jun First Mate

If they don't enter the game.. Well, then do what you are doing now, go ahead and report them. Lynsey isn't putting down the ban hammer just because the update is here. And if they are highly ranked im sure they will be weeded out in due time. Sounds like great problem management by midoki.

8. Bryno

Bryno Crew

After reading L's post. I'm thinking a bit more time needs to go by before we'll know for sure. I've got my I on it.:cool:

9. Raptelan

Raptelan Captain

Encountered this today - overlapped doubled *walls* (never seen this before - you can't see anything special except that they flicker when panning, but any destroyed walls are invisible and then troops appear to walk right through them), and voodoo hut + tavern.

[​IMG]

Bombers in the walls:

[​IMG]

Kelani likes this.
  10. @Lynsey [Midoki] Can you ask the Eye of the Mighty Lord to scout for this issue?