Paying for Upgrades that Disappear

Discussion in 'Build Bugs' started by schwynndae, Sep 26, 2014.

1. schwynndae

schwynndae Powder Monkey

A couple of times over the last few days, I have set about upgrading, most recently a level 4 gold storage to a level 5, and when I go back to check on the upgrade's progress, the item is as it was before the upgrade, and all resources (35k grog in this particular upgrade) spent on upgrading that item are lost. (Insert sadfaces.) Anyone else experiencing this?

Thanks!
    schwynndae

2. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

If you ever suffer a problem like this, please email support@rovio.com and I am sure someone there will be able to help you. Thanks!

3. SirVin

SirVin First Mate

Glad im not the only one :)

4. schwynndae

schwynndae Powder Monkey

Thanks, Chris. ☺️

5. schwynndae

schwynndae Powder Monkey

You + me = first two official members of the Upgrades Go Missing club. Many lawls.

6. Ftyga

Ftyga Crew

It happens to me too but have learned to not get that problem anymore.

7. schwynndae

schwynndae Powder Monkey

How did you 'learn how to not get that problem anymore'? As far as I can see it has nothing to do with any gaming choices I've made. Is there something I'm missing?

Happy Gaming

8. One-Eyed Willy

One-Eyed Willy First Mate

Make sure your internet connection is adequate at the time of the upgrade. For me I was using my cellular connection and noticed your problem you are mentioning. I switched to wifi and made sure I was in good range of the router. To check to see if your connection is good. Go out to scout an enemy captain: if you can seamlessly find new villages to raid your connection is fine!

9. schwynndae

schwynndae Powder Monkey

I appreciate the info! I was, however, connected to my highspeed wifi at home. I haven't had any connection issues that were noticeable. But, it's all good.

10. One-Eyed Willy

One-Eyed Willy First Mate

i sent you a private message by the way

11. Clumsy Garn

Clumsy Garn Powder Monkey

image.jpg Hey guys i have a question. Every time i want to upgrade or recruit new staff or whatever based on purchasing things i get a message after a minute of so that says connection lost reconnect.. And when i do it's all canceled.. Have any solutions for this? Thanks..

It is kinda desperate.. Wasting precious time while others atack me and loot my stuff

Ps. I'm using wifi and it's right in front of me so i doubt it's he to blame

Last edited: Sep 28, 2014
  12. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

If you would like to contact support@rovio.com I am sure they will be able to help. Make sure you include your player name/ID and what device you're playing on

13. raidertime

raidertime Powder Monkey

Has happened twice went to bed upgrading my gold storage wake up not upgraded and grog gone