Pc3 and no benefit

Discussion in 'Build Bugs' started by Captain MetaTauta, Mar 16, 2015.

1. Captain MetaTauta

Captain MetaTauta First Mate

i am cooking up a new batch of troops and have no time discount at all. I will post photo soon. This sucks

2. Excalibur

Excalibur Powder Monkey

Try removing the pirates in your tavern, and re-select them. It will apply the cooldwon :)

The Bug is this:
    you train pirates in tavern (when PC3 is not active)
    when you activate PC3, the pirates in the tavern will not have the new cooldown applied.
    You wil need to remove the pirates, and re-select them in the tavern to apply the new cooldown.

I know its very annoying, and I hope Midoki @Lynsey [Midoki] will fix this soon :I

Last edited: Mar 22, 2015
  3. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

This applies to all perks. Anything in-progress when the relevant perk is funded does not get the benefit. I hate it, and have been begging to have this changed for months.

4. Captain MetaTauta

Captain MetaTauta First Mate

Actually this is a bug when the perk is active. I have full active pc and when I cook up bombers there is no boost applied. I will look at other pirates and update.

5. Ian

Ian Commodore

One must then balance the cost of removing pirates (I don't think you recover the full cost) over the benefit of shortened timeframe of a new crew...hhhhmmmm.. Decisions...

6. Agree with @Ian .The cost of cancelling the crew in your tavern queue is pain especially when you are cancelling costly crew such as fully upgraded WD. Why it should be like that?.. Hope it should be change to no cost at all. And the bug on the perks be also updated. Think these bugs are long overdue. :(o_O