Pegleg Mutiny.... A new guild, mature and fun.... Already top 50 going up

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Citeh, Nov 4, 2014.

1. Citeh

Citeh Powder Monkey

We are looking for really active, really fun, really involved members to take us further

We need Pirate Hall 6 or 7 and a score of 350+ to join, but that's not what we are really about

We are a community, we engage each other, we help each other and we have a good laugh

Our main focus is to make this game as much fun as possible and to grow as a guild, together.

If, like me you, found your last guild a bit frustrating, join us now and help shape our future.

litletre likes this.
  2. Steve

Steve Powder Monkey

We have a large line group too!
    Anddd if you can keep up with all the chatter on "line", try keeping up with the mass hysteria and fun craziness on guild chat! An hour will have passed before you realize you're late for work!

litletre likes this.
  3. litletre

litletre Powder Monkey

I seriously love that im making real people I call friend here :) Its without a doubt, a one a kind guild! Citeh said it perfectly, with main focus of making game as fun as possible. I suggest any that are still searching for a guild to call home, you get that ph6 and ranking up asap.....because once it's full, I highly doubt any will be jumping ship anytime soon.

.Lord M€G/\T|2ON. likes this.
  4. Citeh

Citeh Powder Monkey

Hi again....

We like to recruit in small numbers, that way everyone gets to know the new players as they join and we keep our special blend of inteligent, fun, committed players

The current ranking required is now at 250, but you must have PH6 or 7

So if you are committed to the game, and want a guild that adds to your enjoyment....

Please apply

Cheers

Citeh

PS when we say active, we mean it, it's not just a recruiting ploy!

Last edited: Nov 9, 2014
  5. Citeh

Citeh Powder Monkey

This morning we broke into the top 25!

so we are having some fun and seeing how far we can go.... Why not join us?

The great thing about our guild is that new members become engaged quickly.... And we aren't so far up our own exhaust pipe that we enjoy contributions from everyone, new and old members.

It's a guild where you can really make a difference!

We use Line chat nowadays to allow much better communication between guild members... It's a simple app that is very easy to use and gets around the problems of the inbuilt chat function

The req is currently only 300, PH6 and a damn good sense of fun....

We are international but speak solely English, and even have a Manchester United supporter to make fun of during the recruitment phase.

.Lord M€G/\T|2ON. and litletre like this.
  6. CptnBldWs

CptnBldWs Powder Monkey

Top 20 with 40 members!Can it get better? Yes it can. Top 10 is next :)
    And a great time while going up.

litletre likes this.
  7. MindoPod

MindoPod Powder Monkey

In the guilds I was in before finding Pegleg Mutiny, hours would pass without anyone saying a word on chat. And then it would only be posting brag replays, without conversation. Boring! So what if they were a ranked guild?!

I went on a search, looking for a highly ranked guild - AND looking for one where I also saw a lot of green flags at any one time. The green flag told me there were members online at that moment, and every time I looked I saw lots of Pegleg were on together. That told me I found what I was looking for - a guild full of people who enjoyed hanging out together as much as playing the game.

Bingo! From the moment I joined I've felt welcomed and at home, and am really starting to bond with this ragged group of buccaneers, both in the chat on in our Line group.

Want to join us? There's only a few spaces left...

.Lord M€G/\T|2ON. and litletre like this.
  8. Captain_C

Captain_C Powder Monkey

We just ended our first ever push to reach as high as we could on the leaderboards!!

Result: Number 9!!!! Without even a full guild!!!

Now we are beginning to farm once again and there are still a few spots open so hurry on over and join the best group of scallywags on the 7 seas! Right now we are looking for any PH 6's and 7's who want a fun, active guild.

- Captain_C

litletre likes this.
  9. Steve

Steve Powder Monkey

We do our own comprehensive stats now too :rolleyes:

Fun people only! Ph6/7 initially to prove you're active

litletre likes this.
  10. Kanonenfaust

Kanonenfaust Powder Monkey

I agree to all what's written above about this guild.

My first impression is very good: everybody is friendly, you get excellent hints so you can learn a lot about improving your strategies and there are only excellent players on board.

So join as long as you can!

litletre likes this.
  11. Jezekat

Jezekat Crew

Loved this clan it had loads of great people! Worth the join. It's not just a bunch of people flying under the same flag they are friends. And very welcoming

.Lord M€G/\T|2ON. likes this.
  12. Steve

Steve Powder Monkey

Thanks jez, we miss you

13. litletre

litletre Powder Monkey

I realized today what I like most about our guild. I noticed that its evolving, growing, and getting stronger. But it's doing this as a whole, not just a couple people making the desicions for everyone to follow. Here, everyone has a voice, and brings something new to the guild, and the guild changes and evolves with each new idea or opinion. It grows stronger every day.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2014
  14. Jezekat

Jezekat Crew

Love it!

15. I couldn't find you at 9 spot what spot at now?

Tsbird fish breath likes this.
  16. Either way good job best to your guild.

17. Captain_C

Captain_C Powder Monkey

We have dropped down to around 3600, as we are farming now. I think that's somewhere in the 30's on the leaderboards

18. Ahhh i saw it ...good job give them hell up top ,cheers mate.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2014
  19. MindoPod

MindoPod Powder Monkey

We just completed our second 2 day push and made it to SIXTH place on the global leaderboard. Way to go Pegleg!

We like to keep one guest spot open now so if you're looking for an awesome guild with active adult members who enjoy getting to know one another and having fun together - come apply now. In between pushes we don't maintain any minimum levels, so you're free to farm and plunder away - just be active and join the chat.

[​IMG]

20. Pegleg north44 we r pirates join up and push out the top 2 guilds from spots ,cheers good job.

*Bad piggies added to the list super guild team up.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2014