Permit Visiting the Base of Applicants

Discussion in 'Guild Bugs' started by Ashraman, Mar 23, 2015.

1. Ashraman

Ashraman First Mate

Previously, it was possible to visit the base of new applicants. Now, only their Profile can be viewed prior to acceptance to the guild. Like many guilds, we have certain minimum requirements for our new members, such as Academy 7.

Please allow us to once again view bases of applicants. Thanks.

Raptelan and Super-Nor like this.
  2. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

I think this should be in the Bugs subforum, because I can't imagine that this behavior is intentional. It serves no purpose.

3. Raptelan

Raptelan Captain

I personally like the requirement of "Not having a WTF layout", which requires a visit to confirm. :p

TBird likes this.
  4. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

@Lynsey [Midoki] @Sir Bugsalot This bug appears to be rank-based. In my guild earlier, we had an applicant:

Captain: NOT able to view player's Island from guild notification tab, or the chat message
    First Mate: Able to View Island from guild notification tab, but not from chat message
    Crew: Able to view Island from guild notification tab, but not from chat message

FIrst Mate/Crew View. Captain does not have this option.
    [​IMG]

5. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

Cheers for the additional info, most odd. Just to clarify - everyone should be able to visit an applicant!

6. Shonda La

Shonda La First Mate

Update: we had two requests today and i couldnt view either base (im FM). The only options i was given was to accept, reject, or visit profile. So perhaps kel's previous bug report wasn't entirely complete, bc we were able to view that base from the notification tab after they were already accepted into the guild.

Kelani likes this.
  7. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

@Lynsey [Midoki]

Also, I neglected to include the money shot. Here is the captain's view of the notification screen, showing the missing View option. It should be noted that once the player is accepted, View becomes available for me on that page. Also, in case it matters, I'm not the original/founding captain of this guild. It's changed hands three times in the past.

\[​IMG]

8. Skye

Skye Commodore

As a first mate, I've also been unable to view any applicants' bases.