PH 12.... One or Two Wall Levels?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tiger Claw, Jun 13, 2018.

1. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

Ok;

I'm actually starting to like the look of the newest Lv 18 walls. It's a nice Blend along with the newest color upgrades..... so here is my question.... Is there a Lv 19, and if so.... please comfort me by saying it's not pink...o_O

TiGeR

2. MorganFlint

MorganFlint Captain

The second upgrade on the grog storage hints of dark blue....

Tiger Claw likes this.
  3. Omar Ceceña

Omar Ceceña First Mate

It's not "Pink" they are "Light Red" walls...come one now... LMAO

Tiger Claw likes this.
  4. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

ROFL

You two crack me up :D

I'm trying to be serious here tho, really now :rolleyes:.. Is there really a Dark Blue :eek: ? WHaT CoUlD possibly cause such a shift in the color spectrum?

TiGeR

5. MorganFlint

MorganFlint Captain

Level 19 walls look similar to level 18. They are a bit taller and have blue trim under the spike

6. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

Damn.... I didn't realize there would be two Storage upgrades. Your absolutely correct. Not sure I'm liking this :eek:.

TiGeR

Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
  7. Omar Ceceña

Omar Ceceña First Mate

Are you sure that is " Blue trim"? or just a Smurf holding it up...like really...ONE builder is used to build things...wth...are they all smoking crack!?!?!?!?!?!o_O

Tiger Claw likes this.
  8. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

Your comment about the crack smoking Smurfs might not be to far off when you compair Lv 15 Gold and Grog units side by side. Neither look that bad, but they surly don't hold up to a common color theme at levels end.

I realize I'm being a stickler about this, but we work our butts off upgrading all this stuff and at the end of the day it's nice looking at a common color theme.

Perhaps I need to grab one of those island Smurfs and smoke what their smoking to be more open minded. Life in the early 60's was filled with color, but Green seemed to be a driving force (if you know what I mean).

VW's and peace symbols during a colorful period in time.

TiGeR

9. Omar Ceceña

Omar Ceceña First Mate

I'm glad you took that with a grain of salt @Tiger Claw,..I was not directing my message to be derogatory towards y'all. I'm happy that you didn't take it the wrong way. Much respect, and love from us over @Firewater

Tiger Claw likes this.
  10. MorganFlint

MorganFlint Captain

Actually seeing someone with a few maxed walls built on their island shows the blue is very minimal, they are a mostly bright gold and red....oh well

Omar Ceceña likes this.
  11. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

Captain Morgan... Ummm, oh yeah, ummm.... How do I say this without sounding like I'm dropping a turd.

Yes... the blue is quite minimal. As a matter of fact, it doesn't even exist on the Lv 19 wall :).

So moving forward.... I think I jumped the gun and bashed all those island smurfs for messing up a real cool Red colored them. Sorry about that, but we still have at least one Rouge smurf. Look for him in/around the Grog Storage tanks. :mad:

So not all is a total loss. With enough Red paint we can own the seven seas....;)

TiGeR

12. Morgan Flint loves Dplank :)

its a love hate relationship, its many years of Plunder lol :)

Dear Lynsey..

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2018
    Tiger Claw likes this.
  13. WOLLIMAUS

WOLLIMAUS Captain

Her name is Lady Morgan Flint ;)