PH5 Base Suggestions

Discussion in 'Build Strategies' started by EggplantEinstein, Mar 21, 2015.

1. EggplantEinstein

EggplantEinstein Powder Monkey

Hi guys, I am a total noob at Plunder Pirates. I have a Pirate Hall level 5 and I want to see if I could get any suggestions for my base.

[​IMG]

P. S. This is my first post on the forum. Yay!

2. Vince

Vince First Mate

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 2, 2015
  3. Ian

Ian Commodore

My two cents worth (and what I did when I started) was to look firstly at other (higher) members in you guild and then the leader boards see how they lay out their islands. Then look at the islands of those that attack you and win, or those islands that you loose against (what made them strong) There are no perfect layouts, just find one that works for you at your level.. :) good luck...

4. EggplantEinstein

I am actually searching for a guild that fits for me. I would like a chatty guild that does do donations.

5. EggplantEinstein

My base is supposed to be a hybrid for keeping in loot and to increase in ranks.

So far I haven't gotten a 1-star using this base

6. Ian

Ian Commodore

Have a loot at Red Flag Fleet II (the one I'm in) very chatty, happy to offer advise to up and coming players. Guild Donations are ALWAYS active..

7. EggplantEinstein

Are there any requirements?

8. Ian

Ian Commodore

PH7 and 200PR but email captain Christy (email is on the front page of the guild) I beleive she is looking at starting Red Flag Fleet III for member like you...

9. If you haven't already joined another guild, Black Flag III is also recruiting. No PR or PH requirements. Our whole community of 3 guilds is very chatty and active. We have our own forum and GroupMe. The link to our recruiting thread is below. Let us know if you have any questions :)

10. Back on track about your base. That's what this thread is all about ;)
    Vince was right by starting about your mortars.
    You will find that your mortars are you #1 defense. They will do devastating damage!

Also if I where you I would move some walls that are currently used to box in your cannons to close the wall where your outhouses are.
    That corner would be the one I would breach. Or.. You should turn your right bunker to face that way. That could work too.

But I think you got a pretty nice base going on there for PH5. Keep it up!
    Oh and hey Red Flag Fleet is amazing ;) We have great people with experience. Most of us are here since the beginning (including me).

11. Shauna White

Shauna White Powder Monkey

We just made a new guild...only has 9 members. We all left our old guild cause we were the only ones talking. You are welcome to join.
    Goofys mates is the name.

12. Ian

Ian Commodore

Congrats.. good luck with this new venture..

13. Ultimate Sea Dog

Ultimate Sea Dog First Mate

14. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Actually, we have a PH6-7 minimum requirement, so he'd need to build his base up a bit :)

TBird likes this.
  15. Ultimate Sea Dog

Ultimate Sea Dog First Mate

Oh;) @Kelani I didn't see that since you added me on the grounds that I'm from ABN:)