PH5 Build

Discussion in 'Build Strategies' started by NavyChief, Oct 10, 2014.

1. NavyChief

NavyChief Powder Monkey

I noticed that there aren't many builds floating around, so I thought I'd share mine.
    This has been very successful in the 250 range. (I usually have Mystic Mines next to the center cannons, and regular mines filling in the rest of the center)
    Notes:
    *Don't build the 3rd Grog Storage, 1.25mil storage capacity is fine until PH6, less to protect.
    *Only upgrade the exposed Gold Storage when you have to. That+Pirate hall are great lures for a frontal attack, without losing many resources.
    If you see any improvements, please comment back! Hope this helps!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

Look pretty good to me. Good defenses as well, good positioning with the bunker behind the ship. Well done lad:)

3. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

I like it too - here's mine
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 11, 2014
  4. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

I may steal yours if mine proves terrible

5. NavyChief

NavyChief Powder Monkey

Give it a whirl! I haven't given up more than 25% of my available loot so far.

6. Remedy

Remedy Powder Monkey

Quick question Navy, how much free percentage is there on this base design? I only ask because I want to know if people mostly 1 star or 2 star this design. All in all, it looks like a solid base design and I'll probably use it tomorrow when my PH finishes upgrading. Good job! :D

7. NavyChief

NavyChief Powder Monkey

1 star typically, or none. Most people go for the loot instead of rushing the front.
    Thanks!