Pirate Cartel is looking for dedicated active members!!

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Kappin' Crunch, Jul 11, 2017.

1. Kappin' Crunch

Kappin' Crunch Powder Monkey

Arrggg! Arh yee a crusty, battle hardened, scurvy seadog? Were yah stranded, as it were, all alone on a deserted isle? Then come join our team and be part of the Pirate Cartel, a Veteran guild since 2014!!! We are currently recruiting for easy going Mates. So if you want to be a part of a great guild that loves to chat, come and check us out! Our perks are active 24/7 and guild members must contribute to be a part of our friendly guild. We rumble twice a week on Thursday and Sunday. Participation in our rumbles is a must and dedicated rumblers are rewarded!!! Pirate Cartel was also featured as last months June 2017 Guild Spotlight! You can check out our website at piratecartel.weebly.com. So come aboard and join the Pirate Cartel where we plunder all the Booty;)

Last edited: Jul 12, 2017
  2. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

Good luck with the recruiting!

Kappin' Crunch likes this.
  3. Kappin' Crunch

Thank you!

4. First of all good luck with your recruiting, I hope you have had some new members from this feed.

A bit of friendly pirating advice from one guild to another....
    One of your quartermasters paid us a flying visit. It's always great to have visitors and meet new pirates. We use this as a recruiting method too.

However, seriously uncool not to respect the guilds you are visiting. Your QM could see from our wall that we are a fully active guild (no sleeping pirates in the list at all!) Added to that we are a guild of 30 players (more than you at present) So leaving a pop up message to simply say join our guild and then leaving is NOT cool my friends!!!

So to the advice...absolutely recruit, it's a great way of getting new great pirates that have perhaps been stuck playing the game on their own or with just a few others. Some of our best pirates have been recruited this way. BUT please follow your own pirate rule of respecting other guilds and choose ones that are mostly inactive. Check amount of sleeping pirates first. Look at their walls for activity and see if their perks are being backed! Work on the message you leave making sure you sell your guild as well as you can.
    happy plundering
    Straw hats
    See our recruiting thread for more information on us

Last edited: Aug 17, 2017
  5. Kappin' Crunch

6. Kappin' Crunch

I'm very sorry that our recruiter did a flyby in this way. It's not typical and I'm not sure what they were thinking at the time. We have a policy within our guild about searching for guilds that have inactive Captains and Quartemasters, or a lot of inactive members and only a few dedicated players that might want to join us. Let me assure you that the issue has been addressed and it was never our intention to undermine or disband your guild. Our Recruiter is a very friendly, chatty Bloak that tends to be ultra inviting and never rude. But I am sorrry if you were put out by his visit, and I understand why completely. Please except our deepest apologies for the visit and happy sailing from all of us at the Pirate Cartel:)

Cap'n Flyht likes this.
  7. Thank you , your reply is appreciated :D
    Happy sailing too, I'm certain we will come across each other again, be it 'farming' or rumbling!
    Good luck on your quest to climb the top of the rumble guilds list!
    Happy plundering mates:D

8. Your recruiting QM is great, absolutely the right choice. If they are like the rest of the guild then you have one that's lots of fun. The main reason for playing this game I think!

New player, or ones looking to jump ship would do well to look you up!

The hats have enjoyed meeting you, another group of awesome pirates. :D
    Happy plundering ( and we will be looking at the top rumblers list with new interest)

Respectfully The Hats

Last edited: Aug 19, 2017