Pirate Catcher Improvements

Discussion in 'Build Improvements' started by Lenni, Jan 11, 2015.

1. Lenni

Lenni Crew

It would be nice if they can add one or two more levels for the Pirate Catcher
    Example: Pirate Catcher Lvl 2, 100 Exploration Points to Fund, +20% Recruitment Speed
    Pirate Catcher Lvl 3, 250 Exploration Points to Fund, +30% Recruitment Speed

Another idea is that they add boosts for the tavern, but this was already suggested by @Squidney

Lenni

Tex and Kelani like this.
  2. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Tavern improvements have been suggested and are on the Master Lists, but I'm all for adding a L2 and L3 Catcher. Build times are just way too long, even with the L1 active.

Since EP will be used to buy new maps, they'd have to be careful how much funding costs for upgrades PCs. It will be heavily used, so it'd be very easy to deplete your EP with it.

Maintainer: Please add to Master List

3. Lenni

Lenni Crew

4. ll DarkZero ll

ll DarkZero ll Captain

I know they're going to be adding more maps but has it been confirmed you have to "Buy" them?

5. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

I believe Chris did mention that. Also said the maps may be themed. i.e. Arctic, Orient, etc.. So I could see them releasing several maps, all buyable. But even if he didn't confirm it, it still seems the most likely scenario. The map involves EP, and everyone I know has 100k+ EP with nothing to spend it on. Can't imagine they'd give us this much of a resource if it wasn't meant to be spent on something.

6. ll DarkZero ll

ll DarkZero ll Captain

I was just talking about this in my Guild a little while ago and mentioned that most likely the new maps will have to bought with EP. I was just wondering if it had been confirmed.

7. Captain Monkey

Captain Monkey First Mate

Bought with EP, that's a great idea. Hope that's what happens

8. captaintau

captaintau Crew

Might the EP be used for a lighthouse upgrade...
    to enable a ship upgrade...
    to enable access to an expanded map or alternative maps?

9. Christy

Christy Commodore

Ohhhhh the suspense is killing me :eek:

10. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

This is the only mention from Chris:
    everything else is speculation.

11. Burnz

Burnz Captain

I can only imagine that they will be purchased with ep, otherwise whats the point when you have 100,000+ of the stuff and nothing to spend it on.