Pirate Catcher-- Koala Bear Guild

Discussion in 'Guild Strategies' started by Koala bear - sleepy bear, Nov 29, 2014.

1. Koala bear - sleepy bear

Koala bear - sleepy bear Powder Monkey

For the pirate catcher, why there is the minimum backer is 4 (max contribution 25%)?

I have more than 30k EPs and but now could not spend them.....:(

Koala Bear

2. Midleton

Midleton Crew

Hahaha, yeah, my guild only has 4 players (^_^). And right at the moment, only two are capable of donating, hahaha. So the 25% limit is a bit....uhhhh...limiting. At least a change to 50% would be awfully kind.

3. Koala bear - sleepy bear

Hi Middleton, would you like join our guild? We only have two have the catcher and had plenty EP to donate.

.Lord M€G/\T|2ON. likes this.
  4. Koala bear - sleepy bear

Or we could combine the guild. Our guild have 29 play at the moment.

5. Midleton

Midleton Crew

Would love to be considered down the road a bit. Two of the other three players are friends from SS, and they are trying to recruit some more from our family of clans in that game. But everyone is still pretty casual and non-committal since they are drawn by alliance wars, and war feature isn't available in PP yet. So, if they don't come over for a while, I might try and hit you up in a little while (that is, if anyone is still accepting, hahaha)

6. Midleton

Midleton Crew

BTW, do many alliances have minimum ranks? I'm hanging in the mid-500's right now, but can try and up it when I start looking for somewhere to hang.

Captain Hakjka likes this.
  7. Captain Hakjka

Captain Hakjka First Mate

Many Guilds do have a minimum however 500s will get you in 99% of guilds so I'm sure you will be fine

.Lord M€G/\T|2ON. and Midleton like this.
  8. pieces

pieces Powder Monkey

I am also looking for a guild that has memebers who donate -- ESP to the pirate catcher as I have not found one by searching through the guilds icon to join in the game

Captain Hakjka likes this.
  9. SaK

SaK First Mate

:cool:Maybe you will need ep in future for upgrade new thing...who knowS! So stay calm and save some EP

10. Midleton

Midleton Crew

@SaK Looking back through the thread, I'm wondering which post makes you think someone is not calm? Was it one of mine? No biggie, just curious (^-^)

11. SaK

SaK First Mate

Stay calm here doesnt mean anybody is angry or distrubed or whatever...
    It menas be patient and wait for the future @Midleton

Midleton likes this.
  12. Captain Hakjka

Captain Hakjka First Mate

British Bulldogs has all perks running 24/7 2 free slots atm