Pirate Hall 12 - PH12

Discussion in 'General Improvements' started by acersharp1, Feb 4, 2017.

1. acersharp1

acersharp1 First Mate

Hello @Chris [Midoki] and team,

I think it is time. We are all ready for PH12 and PH 13 and PH14...and 15 and 16 and....

By the time 1000th person maxes out their PH 12, PH 13 should already be released and by the time 1000th player maxes out PH 13, PH 14 should be ready etc. (sooner would be better).

Other features yes, but we need PH to keep going higher!

And since the squeakiest wheel gets the grease...when do we need this? We need it NOW!

2. i would rather a new map than new pirate halls

Tenrou, Sea Patriot, ScoopyWP and 2 others like this.
  3. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

Is this person okay? Let's pump the brakes on the PH upgrades. I'm with @Sinbad's Lady we need new maps

Tessa Rose likes this.
  4. Tiger Lilly

Tiger Lilly Captain

Thank you for you input @acersharp1 but I agree with @Sinbad's Lady and @Sea Patriot...I think we first need a new exploration map!:) At some point a new pirate hall upgrade would be great though!:D

peg-brain bob and Tessa Rose like this.
  5. Dog Breath

Dog Breath First Mate

I agree, a new map or maps with a twist. I like the idea someone posted before, a whirlpool that takes you to a subterranean sea.
    For a new ph12, yes but with a new type of challenge, for example the ability to hide some gold or grog inside one of the buildings, once destroyed you win the loot.. like finding buried treasure.

6. acersharp1

acersharp1 First Mate

Sorry guys, pump the brakes on aggression a bit!

I figured PH12 would include all these, I guess that's a very vague definition and statement on my part. When I see PH12 I mean, EVERYTHING including map etc. We cannot have such big gaps between sailing/building/attacking upgrades.

When I said other features, I meant things such as new events etc. are important, but game progress is essential for survival and excitement. If people aren't doing %^$% all other than events, you tell me how engaged your guild is on just events.

MorganFlint likes this.
  7. Dutchie

Dutchie First Mate

What if they just added more events with prizes? We could have a Rumble Knockout or Rumble League Event with prizes, as guild events are much better for engaging everyone in the guild than the solo events that we currently have for most part. We could also have Guild vs Guild rumbles, just 1 hour battle, attacking forts on a new map that are duplicate bases of your opponents. You have 10 forts of varying difficulty and points. The guild that scores the most is the winner or Guild Sailing events... over 1 week where the most miles sailed wins... plenty of opportunities to create new guild based events without too much new code.

8. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

You have to realize, these things do take time. Midoki is "rebuilding" so to speak after breaking away from Rovio. The coding, programming and such all takes a while, and with limited staff, it'll probably be some time. The ship still needs to be up to date with PH11 (design wise). A new map will follow with the ship upgrade as well as Observatory and Lighthouse (so you may want to start saving your EP early). The thing is @acersharp1 when you mention a new PH, or even wanting future PH's, one that comes to mind with many of us is walls, new perk upgrades, more pirate upgrades.... and there are still many working on those items. I can see where you were going with your statement now that you've clarified it though. Keep your head up, new things do await us in the Plunder Pirate world.

acersharp1 likes this.
  9. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

I'm all for having stuff to upgrade, but I don't ever wanna farm for grog for another academy or voodoo hut for a LONG TIME!! More content, maps, challenges etc. there needs to be more bp in the game. Simply attacking and sailing is not enough to max out LPs and let's face it, who can bear to streak anymore for chest.

850arrr, Tiger Lilly and Sea Patriot like this.
  10. Capt. Sharky

Capt. Sharky First Mate

I'm 100% maxed out on my base and my troops - just got LPs to finish - but I can whole-heartedly say I DO NOT WANT A PH UPGRADE...yet.

We need new events, maybe a new angle on rumbles and above all else, some new guild participation features. A new PR system would be good too, with PR gains and losses based on an individuals past achievements - no more losing -24pr with an attack from a maxed out player at 100pr, who the day before was at 800pr.

I have faith in Midoki and Im sure greater things than just the grind of upgrading walls, are on that horizon!

MorganFlint and Tiger Lilly like this.
  11. Bjays92

Bjays92 Captain

I agree we need entirely new features, not just upgrades. New troops, new buildings, new aspects to the game. I can gladly wait a while for a new ph upgrade, I want something that will spice up the gameplay. Hopefully we will be getting some form of team events soon

Tiger Lilly likes this.