Pirate Hall 7 requirements...?

Discussion in 'Build Strategies' started by Master Pogi, Oct 6, 2014.

1. Master Pogi

Master Pogi First Mate

Today is my lucky day! Just plundered and completed the golds required for PH6. 2Million! What I did is just plunder and plunder and plunder...and pray that nobody attacks you while sleeping. I did this Saturday and Sunday. Luck is on my side as even I sleep no attack happened. Days required to complete is 8 days! That's a lot of days... By the way, how much gold is required for PH7? Thank you.

2. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

4 Million

3. Master Pogi

Master Pogi First Mate

Thanks.

4. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

I only got to PH5 just a day ago, but when I woke up I lost 160k of each haha (max cap 801K):D not so much though, but you are lucky since I guess you would have lost waaay more:)

5. Master Pogi

Master Pogi First Mate

Revenge, Edward!!! Go go go! Cant go more than 200 crowns...hahaha cant stand the big guys.

6. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

I checked his base out, he is way to strong for me. :D haha. Yeah I'm at 300 almost, 200 is better but i'm pushing it a bit:D

7. SirVin

SirVin First Mate

Your Guys Are ToPro4Me I'm Still PH 4 Just Need My Ship And I'll Be PH 5
    Still Mising 2 Storages,distilleries And Mines Tho

8. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

You still have lots of pirate rank points though:D

9. SirVin

SirVin First Mate

I Just Dropped A lot Just For My Lighthouse Started Of With 280 Dropped To 220

10. Master Pogi

Master Pogi First Mate

Hahaha!!! Then we need to level up...got 7 days for PH6. I'll just save resources again to max the storages..:)

Edward Kenway likes this.
  11. Master Pogi

Master Pogi First Mate

We are just lucky at the moment, SirVin...im still novice in this game. My first time to play this type of game. Never played clash and boom beach or the likes..:)

12. SirVin

SirVin First Mate

Yeah Beginners Luck

13. Master Pogi

Master Pogi First Mate

3more days for PH7...so loonnngggg...

Gangrene Beard likes this.
  14. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

I've still got a few weeks. I'm still saving for PH6 :) congrats on making it so far

Master Pogi likes this.
  15. Master Pogi

Master Pogi First Mate

Thanks Mate. I just hope that Midoki can make getting of BP and EP a bit easier especially if youre aiming for academy 6 and lighthouse 5...its very hard especially I dont have money to buy...looks like it take me forever..hahaha

Last edited: Oct 23, 2014
  16. I'm just wondering, PH6 and 7 has those cannons. Do they work or just for display? o_O

Master Pogi likes this.
  17. Master Pogi

Master Pogi First Mate

Now that you mention it, I think I need to observe the PH while attacking...=)

18. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Just for display, although It has been mentioned that there's no reason why they can't be made to fire...