Pirate Hall Level 4 Base Design

Discussion in 'Build Strategies' started by Captain Redbeard, Oct 6, 2014.

1. [​IMG]

Here is my level 4 Pirate hall base that has worked out well for me. I've been experimenting with putting some buildings on the far side of the ship, but I don't want to spread out my base too much.

I've also intentionally left a corner piece of my wall open in the top left. I've found that groups of troops will run towards that open spot, ignoring closer targets, and then trigger the mine. You can always just leave it walled up if you don't like that, but it's given me some good laughs!

2. Amcfarm

Amcfarm Powder Monkey

Do you win lots of defence battles with this?

3. Yeah, most people who attacked me got less than 30%...but more importantly, I didn't get attacked very often.

Gangrene Beard likes this.
  4. Amcfarm

Amcfarm Powder Monkey

Ok cool, I think I willcopy you base design and give it a go.

5. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

I think it looks good as well:)
    Though you should make one change. Instead of protecting you gun towers, you should instead place 2 cannons inside the walls since they do more damage and are alround better than gun towers. It is better to protect stronger defenses than protecting the less good ones.

6. I protected the gun towers with walls, because of their "dead zone", which the cannons do not have.