Pirate Hall Level 4, now its 5!

Discussion in 'Build Strategies' started by sailfree, Nov 14, 2014.

1. sailfree

sailfree Powder Monkey

I am new to this game and even this type of game so please tell me all the problems with my design so I can make it better. Thanks![​IMG]

2. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Space the outside buildings a bit from the walls. Make them work for it

sailfree likes this.
  3. sailfree

sailfree Powder Monkey

Thanks! working on it now will post a picture as soon as I'm done.

Gangrene Beard likes this.
  4. sailfree

sailfree Powder Monkey

[​IMG]
    I put one space tile between the walls and the buildings so that the buildings would be in reach of my defenses which can be firing while the building are being attacked. not sure if this is a good point or not. also moved the weak builders huts to the end where the defenses are concentrated.

The Fish Eyed Pirate likes this.
  5. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

looks good - you'll cut a few losses but the design you've chosen works best if they destroy your PH and not your storages :) good luck!

sailfree likes this.
  6. sailfree

sailfree Powder Monkey

Thanks man! I will keep working on it and probably bug you guys more as I go.

7. You use the right strategy and with the available defenses it's a good setup. Nontheless you will lose every now and then. But high rank players (including me ;)) use this tactic too

sailfree and Gangrene Beard like this.
  8. Cap'n Creeperb

Cap'n Creeperb First Mate

Looking good as far as I can see, it's great that you use all your wall pieces and mines.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2014
    sailfree likes this.
  9. mana

mana Crew

Looking good, but I think it will be better if you have the pirate hall on the side of the 3 builder huts to make sure both sides are hard to get through.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2014
    sailfree likes this.
  10. Bear

Bear Commodore

Looks good now.

sailfree likes this.
  11. sailfree

sailfree Powder Monkey

Thanks guys! I am a tinkerer and keep playing with where each building is. I have the guild hall and two builders huts on one side under cover of the bunker now, figuring that is the best place for the weakest buildings.

12. sailfree

sailfree Powder Monkey

this is how it looks now at level 5.[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 17, 2014
  13. Bear

Bear Commodore

I'd get rid of the water between the decorations. Make it all sand and mix in the builder huts and out houses along the edges. It makes for a long walk. Plus. It distracts brutes and juggs.

sailfree likes this.
  14. sailfree

sailfree Powder Monkey

Latest update. Have been trying to dump all my gold and grog at the end up a session to detract from the reward for would be attackers.[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Captain Hakjka likes this.
  15. sailfree

sailfree Powder Monkey

The one gold and one grog storage are outside the wall and not upgraded on purpose. It is much harder to protect 6 storages than 4, as far as I can see, and maybe someone will take the easy 5k and let me be? haha maybe wishful thinking.

.Lord M€G/\T|2ON. likes this.
  16. Captain Hakjka

Captain Hakjka First Mate

[​IMG]
    Is it me or is this the first Afro Pirate Island.

sailfree likes this.
  17. sailfree

sailfree Powder Monkey

Haha. It is! Don't even think about attacking it, Michael Jackson's pirate ghost watches over it from the grave!

Captain Hakjka likes this.
  18. Good point players at that lvl or lower would take it and run but anyone above with the attack power is going to run through it. Put ph out front let a lower lvl player get free 1 star and give you 11 hr shield.:)

sailfree likes this.
  19. Captain Hakjka

Captain Hakjka First Mate

I'm sorry sail free, but your set up is all wrong. You got to think how the Afro duck would do it!!! Get remodeling lol[​IMG]

sailfree likes this.
  20. sailfree

sailfree Powder Monkey

I did work for Aflac for about a year...