Pirate Rank

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Peril, Oct 5, 2014.

1. Peril

Peril Powder Monkey

is there any reward if we get to the top 200?

Thank you for the answer

2. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

Not currently no. The reward is that everyone can see you and visit your island

3. PhysiX

PhysiX Powder Monkey

I'm just suggesting, but perhaps on the last day of every month, the top 3 players (in the top 200 chart) will receive X amount of gems. I believe it would be a good aspect because it would keep people's motivation to attack going, as they would like to get one of those top 3 spots.

Ex. (Random users that I can think of are used)
    1)Wynn - 100 Gems
    2)pX - 75 Gems
    3)Black Beard - 50 Gems

4. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Looking at Wynn's base, I don't think he needs any gems :)

Maybe make it interesting and give gems to players 2-4

5. Peril

Peril Powder Monkey

It is a good idea. It will make players strive for the top spot. But, i have a concern about it. if the top players will hold their titles for more than a month then they will hoarding those prizes. How about making it as a quest? You can only have the prize only once when you achieved to be on a particular spot on the leader board. Ex( if you achieved to be on top 200 you will gain X number of gems. Another prize when you achieved top 100. Etc)

And lastly, for the player who will achieved the quest to be on the top 1 rank. Will be hailed as the PIRATE KING/QUEEN. The notorious Ruler of the Seven Seas.