Pirate Ranking Question

Discussion in 'Battle Strategies' started by kEnNeth0510, Sep 28, 2014.

1. Is it true that if your rank is low, the chance of being raided by other players goes down too? Currently I'm at PR 193 and I always get raided everytime my shield goes down. Someone told me about this, I just want to know if it's true before I do anything. :(

2. Razor

Razor Crew

I think it's quite the opposite, logically there would be more new players which means more players to attack you whereas if you are higher in PP there would be less players because it would take other players a while to get there, this would mean however that there would be harder bases to attack to get up there so you probably won't get up there unless you have a great strategy and good level troops, if you are in the middle then people who want to get on the leaderboards will constantly be attacking you.

I'm not sure where the best place to be is but if you are a high PH level your best bet would probably be lower because even though there would be more players they wouldn't try attacking you unless you have lots of loot.

kEnNeth0510 likes this.
  3. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

I get raided pretty much everytime my shield goes down, I'm at around rank 50-70 TH3. So don't worry about that mate.

kEnNeth0510 likes this.
  4. Pirate Fear

Pirate Fear First Mate

Personally...I haven't been raided..on the other hand I still have my first shield.

Edward Kenway and kEnNeth0510 like this.
  5. Well, of course you won't get raided if you have your original shield!

kEnNeth0510 likes this.
  6. Pirate Fear

Pirate Fear First Mate

That is my point exactly ;)

kEnNeth0510 likes this.
  7. Just make sure you spend your gold and grog as much as possible. And if you are saving for a big purchase, say upgrading your PirateHall just make sure you make yourself a "unpleasant target"

kEnNeth0510 likes this.
  8. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

OOOOR, you could stay online the whole day and not get attacked at all……….
    [​IMG]

9. Could you convince the miss for me then? ;)

10. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

Give me a moment…..

[​IMG]

Gangrene Beard likes this.
  11. SirVin

SirVin First Mate

Won't you get tired

12. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

I was joking and being sarcastic :D of course I don't stay online all the time. Though I must say i have been online many hours since I study and play at the same time haha

13. SirVin

SirVin First Mate

I eat while playing actually

14. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

And also i have been sick so theres really nothing else to do besides staying at home..

15. Im applying for jobs right now.. But to hell with that, im going to be a fulltime pirate! ;)

16. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

It will look good on your resume.
    * Name: Fish Eye
    * Past job experience: Pirate for 3 years

17. Who wouldn't hire an ex-pirate?
    "I dare you to not hire me..!! Arrrg I will feed you to the kraken!"

18. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

haha:D you are right;)

19. What are you studying by the way? Forum admin? Or forum spammer? ;)

Edward Kenway likes this.
  20. SirVin

SirVin First Mate

Both