Pirates at sea

Discussion in 'Exploration Improvements' started by CaptainHenry, Apr 29, 2015.

1. CaptainHenry

CaptainHenry Powder Monkey

When u go to set out one voyage and we have the option to pick what troops out of your tavern go on to the ship apart from everyone in your tavern. It would make it easier to make voyage because I regularly find myself having to train one or two troops after I raid so I can explore. I do this because I think it a waste of troops to send a full tavern out yo saw when there is noting in your way. Thank you for reading this please make it happen.

2. Ian

Ian Commodore

I (and many others) regularly only sent out 1 Buc or Gunner when exploring and whilst I don't think the 29sec - 39sec to train is a big issue. I do like your thought.. :)

3. Bear

Bear Commodore

I believe they are working on a system where you can train exploration pirates separate from raiding pirates.

But it wouldn't be hard to recycle the guild ship donation UI so we could put specific pirates out to explore. As long as they had an All button. For those who don't want to have to click on every pirate to load it on the ship.

Ian likes this.
  4. CaptainHenry

CaptainHenry Powder Monkey

Thanks but also if I had a shield and I don't want to break it I have to send a full ship out to explore

5. Jmababa

Jmababa Powder Monkey

Yes i want to pick which ones go and another feature you can add is 2nd ship to go with this so I can go do another thing like attack a merchant ship with my other ship while my main ship is exploring with 1 pirate

6. MorganFlint

MorganFlint Captain

Just load up your ship and go. Fight a ship and/or monsters in your way and always take out a few tiles at the end of the voyage. The crew that doesn't fight comes back. When my ship returns, before I return the crew, I go attack an island to empty my tavern (and win a bunch of loot, of course); then I restock my ship and send it back out; and then I fill my tavern again with my raiding crew and continue plundering until my ship returns again. @ bear, don't you think it would almost be too easy if they made a system where you could train the crews separately? I mean, I guess I wouldn't complain...but what I'd like to see is being able to be hiring more crew in the tavern while I'm out raiding --- so you come back and your tavern is already filling up!