Pirates get stuck climbing out of water

Discussion in 'Battle Bugs' started by Plunderparrott, Oct 1, 2014.

1. Plunderparrott

Plunderparrott Powder Monkey

I notice it particularly with juggernauts, but have had it happen with gunners. If you get multiple pirates climbing back onto land after a swim, they get stuck on top of each other. You just paid 3000 for each and they stay there the whole fight, and you get 49% and lose 15 points... Very frustrating...

2. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

Do you have a fight replay in which this happens? If you could let me know who the two pirate Captains in the battle were and roughly what time it took place we can find it on the server and take a look.

3. Thats like NSA stuff.. I will never trust you again sir Chris ;)

4. Admin [Midoki]

We see everything ;)

5. I would love to see *backstage* at Midoki HQ!

6. Admin [Midoki]

It's not as glamorous as you might think :)

7. Now I imagine a couple of guys in the plunder pirates undies behind a couple of computers and a badass server

Gangrene Beard likes this.
  8. Admin [Midoki]

I don't think anyone should have to imagine that. Anyway.... back to the thread topic :)

The Fish Eyed Pirate likes this.
  9. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

@The Fish Eyed Pirate you forgot to mention that they down grog while laughing at videos of stuck pirates trying to get out of the water

10. Haha yeah indeed those sneaky admins ;)

11. Booty isle

Booty isle Captain

I do. My last battle against "gdgz-liam". It happened just yesterday to me. My current island name is "chineese cheat!!" In top 200

12. Bards Tale

Bards Tale Powder Monkey

I have a similar problem. If I deploy a witch doctor when the rest of my pirates have been killed, he'll get stuck swimming and never get on to land. It's like he doesn't know where to go. Happened to me yesterday and my island name is Bards Tale. It happens consistently too. I'd like him to make it to lan and resurrect some of my dead guys, but it's just a waste of grog! Arrrgghhhh!! :)