Pirates United B a shout to them!

Discussion in 'Rumbles' started by rhorun, Oct 25, 2015.

1. rhorun

rhorun Crew

the newest addition to the Pirates United family had their first rumble the result being an outstanding 71408 BP putting them in first place on the rumble leader board

Hats off to each and everyone of the team who worked hard to achieve this

HunterToan likes this.
  2. Pink Taco

Pink Taco Captain

ONE TEAM ONE GOAL!!! Way to show up and show out PU!!

3. That's sweet. Good thing the leaderboards will never be reset and your legacy will live on forever.

Truly hats off to you all

4. Enuthral

Enuthral First Mate

Wow sweet score

Well will they be reset? New scoring system going to happen, maybe? Kinda hopefully soon? October is not far from ending

5. Skillzone10

Skillzone10 Captain

That's crazy! Great job PU. Keep up the great scores, was wondering why all these top players from the PU guilds had gathered together. Perhaps to make history...

6. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

Congrats PU! Glad to see someone at the top that deserves to be there, instead of a guild that uses minis to achieve it.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2015
    HunterToan, Fil and Cpt. Morgan like this.
  7. Skye

Skye Commodore

Congrats! Can't wait to see what score you guys put up vs the giant sponge of death.

Fil and Cpt. Morgan like this.
  8. P.u. We would all love to see screenshots of ur top scores.

Fil likes this.
  9. Shark Bait

Shark Bait First Mate

Rumor floating around the back channels is Pirates United used minis to achieve their high score. So congratulations should be for highest score using minis in a guild. Don't believe they hold the highest non-mini score.

Figure a group would come along with a bunch of minis and put up a high score to beat the Chinese mini guild that held the top spot for so long. Still an impressive feat, as it still required a great deal of time. Just saved them a tons in gems in doing it with minis. Very smart tactic in my opinion.

Would like to see screenshots to see if the rumors are true or not, or a confirmation by someone in Pirates United that minis were used or not used.

Fil and Cpt. Morgan like this.
  10. PTO Plunderer

PTO Plunderer Captain

Lol thanks, we are all spread back out among the 6 guilds now, one time no sleep kinda rumble. My eye is still twitching hahahaha

I'm sure someone will do the same now, but at least that one will stand for a little bit!

11. PTO Plunderer

PTO Plunderer Captain

Sorry Shark, was all set to share and then I found out where the rumor began (not you). And since I refuse to have anything more to do with that guild stealing douchebag, that I already outsmarted, you will just have to believe what you want.

12. Shark Bait

Shark Bait First Mate

Rumor originated from someone in our guild that claim they saw mini accounts in the guild just after the rumble ended. They did not take any screenshots, guess no reason why they should. I agree, people will believe what they want to believe, especially with lack of proof one way or another. Great job either way. I would be more impressed if minis were used as that would show you guys were smart about doing it. Unlike some other well known guilds that wastes gems foolishly.

13. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

I wish to rephrase my prior statement, just saw some screenshots. Congrats on achieving a new rumble high score.

Fil likes this.
  14. Skillzone10

Skillzone10 Captain

Just though about this....great score PU B! Although, I was thinking. Why not arrange this dream team of rumblers and put this score after arranging a rumble with Laughing Skulls? It would be the greatest rumble this game has ever had, and LS would have their winning streak put on the line. A 74k score is pretty hard for even LS to match, although we all know LS are one of the best. Just saying, that it would have been more effective if you had won against LS, broken their streak, set a high score for rumbles, and proved you are great rumblers yourself at the same time!

15. I see no reason to accept a rumble during the current rumble scoring system. After the update I'm sure high score will become relevant again and pride will push us to reach new heights. Even one mini puts even the highest score in a diff column. Imo

And congrats to pub for coridinating a high score rumble with an all available team on there schedule.

cmooneey and Fil like this.
  16. Skillzone10

Skillzone10 Captain

But neither guilds use minis, both are fair, or at least that's what I know. Very respected and humble guilds, the update would make no difference to this matchup, or would it?

17. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

@Skillzone10 Laughing Skulls has fought against PU Main twice. They were hard fought and fairly played rumbles. First time was questionable ending. Second time the battle went the distance.

The problem I have with arranging any battle, is Laughing Skulls never stacks our team. Any accomplishments we achieve, we achieve using the same players as are always on our team day after day (unless we have a player out visiting friends at a former guild, then we might bring in a replacement). We are not a guild that will do anything to win, we play fair and never manipulate the scenario to try to insure a win. Hence, we never used minis. Never stack our guild for a rumble. Never send spies into other guilds. Never have multiple players from outside the guild sharing the same account in a rumble, etc...

Not saying any guild in particular incorporate any or all of these tactics, and all are perfectly legit tactics used by many great guilds/clans/alliances in a great many games. Just not our thing.

Skye and Fil like this.
  18. Skillzone10

Skillzone10 Captain

I see, everyone has their own style. I know PU has great players in all their guilds, and LS just murders with their everyday players! I know its tough on everyone, when teams are stacked. Although, neither guilds use minis and are very fair, so not a problem. Thanks! Solid reasoning behind why it wouldn't exactly be a great idea.

19. Shark Bait

Shark Bait First Mate

PTO Plunder. If you deny using minis, you should remove them from the guild first. Last night everyone was able to see the minis were still in PUB same time you were saying no minis. You should probably delete or edit your post. Why would Pirates United lie about such a thing. Tell the truth. No need to be ashamed of Pirates United using minis to get a high score. Everyone is using minis in the game. Using mini accounts is the smart way to be competitive against the guilds that gem.

20. SERIOUSLY 71K BP!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!!! YOU GUYS AT PIRATES UNITED B ARE GODS OF PLUNDER PIRATES!!! EVERY PLAYER IN THAT RUMBLE SHOULD HAVE BEEN REAWARDED 500 GEMS!!! I STILL JUST CANNOT BELIVE IT!!!! HATS OFF TO YOU!!! WELL DESERVED POSITION ON THE RUMBLE LEADERBOARDS!!!
    I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THE SCREENSHOTS. CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN PU

AcProt likes this.