Pitfall traps

Discussion in 'Build Improvements' started by Machop69, Jul 8, 2015.

1. Machop69

Machop69 Crew

i was thinking that we could have pitfall traps, 2x2, and they could trap pirates for 30 seconds. They could break the game, though, but it could be interesting. The trap could be hidden and can only be on grass or sand, but it won't show like the bombs.

Penny likes this.
  2. DamianWars

DamianWars First Mate

So if it's on the sand it won't show a 2x2 patch of grass like the mines do?

i like the idea but I think it should be 1x1 like the mines and instead of showing a patch of grass it should show a patch of dirt/sand. This way it's like the mines (just opposite) where if it is cleverly placed (in the sand) you don't know its there but if it's placed in the grass you see a 1x1 patch of sand. Then you kinda have a full spectrum of hidden traps, hidden in a decoration, hidden in grass and hidden in sand... Maybe even add a 4th and have water mines.

Penny likes this.
  3. Penny

Penny Powder Monkey

I like the idea of a pitfall trap. I think there is a need to offset those pesky bombers.