Placing bombs causes game crash

Discussion in 'Build Bugs' started by Pirate Bee, Nov 30, 2014.

1. Pirate Bee

Pirate Bee First Mate

for some reason when I try to replace all my mines the game loses connection. I have tried with wifi and LTE connection and I have no issues till I do my mines.

2. Just did mines no problem,very odd do you let it auto place them for you build them then move them or move them then hit ok to build?

3. ElGordo

ElGordo First Mate

Same problem, started 16 h ago.
    Placing mines after moving ended up sometimes with lost connection.
    Placing mines plus mystic mines after moving always ended with lost connection.
    Placing one mine after moving no problems.
    It's like a reset, 'cause Mines in Market and Gold is back after reconnecting.

EDIT
    iPad2 with WiFi

Last edited: Nov 30, 2014
    SaK likes this.
  4. Maverick

Maverick Crew

I have the same problem. No matter what way I tried to place the mines, it ended up with lost connection and reset.
    I tried this on both ipad4 and iphone5.

.Lord M€G/\T|2ON. likes this.
  5. Did you contact support and send in a email yet? That's what forum mod will say to do 1st.

A little reminder for everything support related: Pinging and tagging chris doesn't help you, instead write a support ticket to rov.io/gamesupport or directly to support@rovio.com.

6. Maverick

Maverick Crew

Just emailed the support, thanks for your advice.

7. No prob. Just faster and sometimes wrong answer given here just go to the source .

8. SaK

SaK First Mate

Same here...placing mines and it's getting lost connection and resetting...anybody hearing or ignoring?
    This is the second thread I saw

9. SaK

SaK First Mate

I have found a temporary solution, as there is no help and response from the devs... A BIG THANKS TO @ElGordo!

Buy the mine(normal mine or the mystic mine, anyone) and place it wherever u want and click the green tick to confirm. The next mine (here is the trick) when you buy, as soon as you buy click the green confirmation tick wherever it appears in your base. After confirming, then place it... And now do the same thing for the other next ones.click to confirm wherever it appears...

Hope i could make myself clear and that helps you.

10. Captain Hakjka

Captain Hakjka First Mate

Just had same problem, used the old turn off and on again of the iPad mini and worked fine after that - no need for left left right right up down L2 R1 R2 L1

Gangrene Beard likes this.
  11. Soma

Soma Powder Monkey

Any type of restart (PP, iPad) didn't help me.
    Rovio staff's answer:
    "Hello there,
    and thanks for contacting us!
    We're sorry to hear Plunder Pirates is causing you trouble. We are aware of the issue you have described and our developers are currently working on fixing it. According to them the problem should be fixed during today. Please don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions regarding Plunder Pirates.
    Happy plundering!
    Best regards,..."

So, hopefully we won't face this problem again and they fix it today.

12. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

Should be fixed now after the update

13. Ashraman

Ashraman First Mate

I have not experienced this annoying bug in the past couple days; fixed by the stealth update referred to by Chris above, I guess.