Platinum ads destroy chat

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by lady blackbeard, Dec 2, 2018.

1. lady blackbeard

lady blackbeard Captain

While typing chat message,ads pop up and destroy the message. Much more annoying than the ad.

Should be able to return to unfinished message after telling ad it is never going to sell me.

Super-Nor, laaafish, 850arrr and 2 others like this.
  2. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

I tried biting my tongue for a bit, but at this point I’d more likely pay $10 to stop the pop up ads tbh.

lady blackbeard likes this.
  3. 850arrr

850arrr Captain

Agree!! I''ve lost many a chat message grrrrrr.

Intimidator likes this.
  4. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

Why does it seem when I log on they alway pop up when I’m almost done sending my message in game chat? Super duper annoying lol:mad: maybe I’ll trying waiting a few minutes and see if typing in chat triggers them. Haha

850arrr likes this.
  5. 850arrr

850arrr Captain

Yep, same here. I tend to wait before posting a longish post just so I don't get bamboozled by the offers.

Intimidator likes this.
  6. laaafish

laaafish Crew

It's so annoying when they pop up when you are writing something.

7. Super-Nor

Super-Nor Captain

It is all ads. They just need to hold off when a chat message is being composed. It is not like most of us have a keyboard attached to our devices to make retyping easy.

lady blackbeard likes this.
  8. Helloween

Helloween Powder Monkey

I could'nt agree more with ya! Nothing more gets me going when im typing a thread and bang! Legendary outfits! Need to create a store tab in game where people can buy stuff! Instead of pissing me off with ads! Just my thought maties!

9. Broadside

Broadside Crew

Perhaps they'll add in chat while streaking too... Pretty please? Just between the actual battles while waiting for troops etc.

But yes, get rid of popups while typing... I'm certainly not even going to read a popup if it interrupts a message I'm trying to get out so it's not exactly an effective marketing trick

MorganFlint and SkimPappa like this.