Player profile question

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Oak Island, Jun 10, 2020.

1. Oak Island

Oak Island Captain

Hello plunder world,

I have a question for @Lynsey [Midoki] or anyone else who may have the answer to my question. What does the “last active” time mean within a players profile? Is it the time between battles? Time since you last logged on, so if it says 20 mins that means you’ve been logged on for 20 mins? Perhaps it is something else?? I am curious because I can’t recall ever knowing what it truly meant. If anyone has the answer, please feel free to chime in!

Cheers and happy sailing!

-Oak

2. MorganFlint

MorganFlint Captain

My understanding is it’s supposed to indicate how long a player has been off/away game, or maybe since screen was touched?? But it is not very exact. I am on game and mine says last active 12 mins ago. Two other guildmates show online in roster, but profile shows ‘last active’ is 23 mins ago....

3. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

It's the last time that they were logged in. So if they logged off twenty minutes ago, it should say last active 20 minutes ago. There could be a couple of minutes leeway due to the message from the logged off player needing to go to the server, then the server sending that information to everyone else. I don't think it should be more than a few minutes out though - could you submit a ticket with any odd examples?

4. Oak Island

Oak Island Captain

Hey @Lynsey [Midoki] - my example/question I guess is during a rumble last week or so, a player on the opposing teams “last active” was 3+ hours but the player was still online and battling every now and again. So essentially that means the player last logged on over 3 hours ago and didn’t log off that whole time?