Player Stats, Search Player and invite if no guild

Discussion in 'General Improvements' started by LYM, Dec 22, 2014.

1. LYM

LYM Captain

Id like to know your thoughts on getting to ability to Search players like you can search a guild, see players stats from your own guild for example

Attacks won/lost "average %", Gold/Grog Taken
    Defences won/lost "Average %" Gold/grog lost

Perks, donated in last 30 days totals for each.

Current guild, Previous Guilds upto 5. no of days with guilds. reason for leaving last guild' kicked / left'

Just throwing ideas in feel free to contribute or challenge

Last edited: Dec 22, 2014
  2. All great idea's. One point that might be hard to find a way around is that it is a lot of information for some smaller screens.
    But for guilds this would be very interesting information!

3. Bear

Bear Commodore

Great idea

4. Salty Snack

Salty Snack Captain

No thanks. I don't want my stats out there for all to see.

5. Young gun

Young gun Powder Monkey

I want to find guilds too. if they are not top 100.

6. Landon

Landon First Mate

This info within the guild's parameters, sure. But for the public to see? Just visit my base through my guild page. It should be enough information to see where I'm at in the game :cool:

Gangrene Beard likes this.
  7. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

precisely. I also I certainly want to see guild rankings beyond top 100

8. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

I want all of those things, and especially to be able to search for players by name. I'd like to see what all the idiots I've kicked are doing now. :) only problem is with those popular sparrow/beard names. You'd never be sure you were looking at the right one.

Some of these may be on the master list. I'll add the rest.

9. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

[Search "Jack Sparrow"]
    [List caps out at 50 of 500,000+ hits]
    Crap
    [Search "Gangrene Beard"]
    [List shows 1]
    :)

Kelani likes this.
  10. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Yep! Gangrene gets it! :) Being original and easy to find is a great thing, unless you piss off a cartel...or your mother in law.

11. Christy

Christy Commodore

I'm not so sure about the "attacks won/lost" because it you drop rank to farm your going to show a lot of lost attacks o_O

12. Pantani

Pantani Powder Monkey

I quite like that though Christy - although I am farming myself, it would be good to give another reason to play fair and stop picking on the smaller Islands. Also seems in line with developers thinking...

Christy likes this.
  13. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Christy: I'm stupid, so maybe you can explain it to me? :) I'm not sure what the downside is of showing that? I mean, if my Attacks Won/Lost is 500/12,000 wouldn't that just say I'm a terrible player? And even if you drop to farm, you don't stay there forever (hopefully), so over time, the farming losses should even out, I'd think?

14. Christy

Christy Commodore

True @Kelani I just don't see how the stats would benefit seeing how good a player is. Only benefit I see would be maybe players would stop dropping so often and push more for rank. So in that sense in can see it being a good thing.

Kelani likes this.
  15. Salty Snack

Salty Snack Captain

Between rank dropping and guild bumping win/loss record is a completely meaningless stat. Much like Pirate Rank.