Pleas help

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by lucysarra10, May 24, 2015.

1. lucysarra10

lucysarra10 Powder Monkey

What happen to the game, after I update my tab it keep restart after I on the game and I also try to redownload it also be the same problem it keep restart my tab too. I using asus tab android 5.0, pleas help me. Thank you

2. Bear

Bear Commodore

Can you fully load the game? There is a known issue where it only loads part of the way then quits . So If that is what is happening then a fix is being worked on.

3. lucysarra10

Yah after loads part it already restart my tab even i redownload too

4. lucysarra10

May I know how long u need time to fix it? I still can't play it

5. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

There are a few different issues with various Android devices that present themselves with the same issue - force closes during loading. These include:

* The Android version not coping very well with slower net connections - this will be fixed in an upcoming update
    * Some devices not being able to load the news correctly - we have temporarily removed the news as a short-term fix until we've got it sorted properly
    * Some devices crashing on loading due to another issue - we think we've fixed this, but we're testing on some US devices that we've only received over the last few days in order to make sure it's solved the issue (we couldn't reproduce it on any of our current Android devices!) before pushing out a patch.

Huge apologies for the inconvienece, hopefully we'll have everyone up and running soon.

lucysarra10 likes this.
  6. lucysarra10

Ok, hope as soon as possible fast to fix it so I can play it again :)