please help my island is completed gone

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by Ming, Feb 15, 2016.

1. Ming

Ming Powder Monkey

hi

My island is completely gone after my friend accidentally used my Game Center which replaced my island with his and now MY ISLAND IS NOW GONEEEEE!!!!!

Can you please restore my island to my Game Center?

My username is Dexterity
    My guild name is CrimsonStar

2. Skye

Skye Commodore

The best way to get it recovered as fast as possible is to email rovio support. Use the in game tool if you can, or email support@rovio.com
    They usually get back to you pretty quickly, and will be able to help.

3. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

As Skye has said, you'll need to contact Rovio Customer Services to start the process of getting your island back. However, as it's been lost due to being overwritten by another player's account, it may take a little longer sort, and could be irretrievably lost (hopefully not though!). I'd like to remind everybody again to keep your accounts secure and to not share details (particularly GameCenter/Google Play info) with other players, as it seriously compromises the security of both of your accounts.

Robin Blood likes this.
  4. Anarchy

Anarchy Powder Monkey

Is it possible to start a new island while preserving my current island on one device?

5. peg-brain bob

peg-brain bob Captain

Technically yes... but NOT without risking losing your current island.

Basically to start a new island you would need a device that has never played PP (the only to do this with an existing device is to factory reset it).
    1. Make sure that your current island is linked to a gamecenter/google play account.
    2. Make a note of your PlayerID (Log--settings--help) in case anything goes wrong
    3. Factory reset your device
    4. Create a new gamecenter/google play account.
    5. Load PP (new island is created)
    6. Log out of gamecenter/google play
    7. Log in with original account details (you will be asked if you want to load original island - click OK)
    You can then switch between the islands by logging out and in of the different gamecenter/google play accounts.

I do NOT recommend the above process (since it could result in loss of your existing island) - however I would prefer to explain, than you receive bad advice elsewhere.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2016