Please help us...Scottish Terrors

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Cp'n Fuzzy Nuts, Mar 15, 2017.

1. Cp'n Fuzzy Nuts

Cp'n Fuzzy Nuts Powder Monkey

Hello

Thank you for checking out this thread. We are looking for semi-active folks who enjoy playing the game for what it is..a game. We rumble usually twice weekly or more at the request of someone. We enjoy our perks, we need help keeping them running. We don't boot people out for failing to achieve a certain point standard for rumbles. If someone gets booted it was for being inactive for weeks. We donate pirates frequently for whatever is asked. So please come help us out, we are chill, laid back and social.

Thanks
    Cp'n Fuzzy Nuts

2. Seawitch

Seawitch First Mate

Wishing your guild all the best! I hope people join.

3. Cp'n Fuzzy Nuts

Me too ...sniff

4. Ian

Ian Commodore

Always great to see new Guilds starting up. Good luck @Cp'n Fuzzy Nuts starting a Guild and keeping it going take a lot of hard work. But the rewards are worth it.

Tiger Lilly likes this.
  5. Cp'n Fuzzy Nuts

Free Beer!!!

Tiger Lilly likes this.
  6. flyingdoucheman

flyingdoucheman Magical Banner Wizard

Free beer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: Dam. You terrors are giving it away? We at the ebar never thought of that. Best of luck Capt FZyNutz, great name. :D

7. Tiger Lilly

Tiger Lilly Captain

@Cp'n Fuzzy Nuts...The video clip is great, too funny!!:p Thank you for sharing!:) Also good luck on your recruiting endeavors, it's rough seas out there at the moment...hopefully the waters will calm soon.

8. Cp'n Fuzzy Nuts

Flyingdoucheman that is a great name too, can't stop chuckling over that one

flyingdoucheman likes this.
  9. Scarlet Fever

Scarlet Fever First Mate

Your guild was where I started out in pirates, when I was just a newbie pirate:rolleyes:. Wise mans fear taught me a lot about the game, so I'm sure will be a great help. I wish you all the best in developing your guild:)

Tiger Lilly and Ian like this.
  10. Cp'n Fuzzy Nuts

Bump-bump-smackity-bump-bump, (yeah you had the Power Rangers tune in your head after you read that a second time)

11. Seawitch

Seawitch First Mate

Damn you Cp'n Fuzzy Nuts now I'm going to visit you guild just to annoy you!
    After the event of course

Cp'n Fuzzy Nuts likes this.
  12. Cp'n Fuzzy Nuts

Seawitch, yes please join if even for a minute! It will mean this post worked. Yay! My inner 12 yr old boy is happy:)

13. Seawitch

Seawitch First Mate

What days do you rumble and what time?

14. Cp'n Fuzzy Nuts

As of right now we don't have a set time, if someone requests we start one or if there's an event we keep one going. Pretty flexible right now, kinda like Gumby. Except for the sailing event.

15. flyingdoucheman

16. Ian

Ian Commodore

17. flyingdoucheman

Always loved yours as well @Ian

18. Cp'n Fuzzy Nuts

The banner is awesome!! Thank you! Now I just have to figure out how to use it.

19. Ian

Ian Commodore

20. Sharky

Sharky Powder Monkey

Hi,

R u keen on a merger. You guys can cross over and I hand u the captainship and we can make it stronger.

Singapore raiders is my guild name and do feel freee to come and visit.