!!!PLEASE READ ME!!! Need any and all pirates for CRAZIES GUILD!!!

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by PROCRAZIES, Feb 26, 2016.

1. PROCRAZIES

PROCRAZIES Powder Monkey

Come everyone, and I mean EVERYONE!

I DONATE DONATE DONATE pirates and treasure to help you plunder and keep your perks active!

Here in the CRAZIES guild, anyone can join, even if you've just finished downloading the game to someone who's been playing since the start! I also love promoting, so if you're a mature pirate, you can expect almost immediate promotion all the way up to Quartermaster! If you're a newbie who actively participates in rumbles and donations, you WILL be promoted faster than any other guild here!

So, if you want to join an active guild, (2-3 RUMBLES per week MINIMUM,) and have your perks as active as possible, come join the CRAZIES guild! We have 4 members now, so there's room for everyone!

Thank You,
    PROCRAZIES,
    Captain

2. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

Good luck with the new guild. Be warned, new guilds are very difficult to create in this game. Trust me, I've created or help to create at least a dozen of guilds from scratch.

FYI, you can only have 3 QM ranks, so you may want to go easy in promoting people to QM. As for the other ranks, no limits, so promote away until your hearts content.

If you get discouraged or are unsuccessful with trying to create your own guild, may want to consider the merger option in the future. That is the route many on here end up taking. Just send me a PM and I will gladly offer merger suggestions if you ever decide to go that route.

Happy plundering to you and your crew.

3. flyingdoucheman

flyingdoucheman Magical Banner Wizard

In the meantime have fun with it. Or talk with the Dead. Here's some eye candy, always helps.
    [​IMG]

Tessa Rose and Tex like this.
  4. flyingdoucheman

You need something for yourself too. Good Luck Crazy Guy.....
    [​IMG]

Tessa Rose, Tex and Christy like this.
  5. Cap'nSmellyBeard

Cap'nSmellyBeard First Mate

lol @FlyingDouchman, where do you find these?

Tessa Rose likes this.
  6. flyingdoucheman

check my post in OFF TOPIC "How to make a Banner."

Tessa Rose likes this.
  7. PROCRAZIES

PROCRAZIES Powder Monkey

I started a communication with you, but not sure it was a PM. Would love to merge with your guild, but hopefully keep my captain or at least QM status. I'd also like to bring along my 2 mates, (just kicked the 3rd as he was useless,) so please let me know how and we'll do it! Thank you!

Tessa Rose likes this.
  8. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

Sent you a reply.

Tessa Rose likes this.
  9. Christy

Christy Commodore

Hey is that @The Fish Eyed Pirate :) :) sorry for a second I though he came back to the game :D great pic

Tessa Rose and flyingdoucheman like this.
  10. flyingdoucheman

You clever girl, funny huh?

Tessa Rose and Christy like this.