Plunder Party

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Admin [Midoki], Oct 10, 2014.

1. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

Even pirates have time to party, and right now, the inaugural #PlunderParty is taking place in NYC! That's right, the scallywags have rocked up and are ready to take the Big Apple by storm.

If you're in NYC, why not pop along and take a look at their mighty galleon for yourselves. It's an amazing sight! Currently moored at Pier 40, 353 West St, NYC, they'll be off on another voyage soon so get down there quick! Yarrrrrr (Party invite only)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Edward Kenway and Kit like this.
  2. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Oh man that looks awesome. Any chance of a plunder party at other ports, or does it while depend on how this one goes?

3. Admin [Midoki]

That's a distinct possibility :) Anywhere there is water there's the potential for a visit ;)

4. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Sweet! I'd like to throw Long Beach and San Diego into the mix for consideration. Should I
    We be on the lookout for #PlunderParty for pictures or will there be some here too?

5. Admin [Midoki]

The ones I have posted are the official press photos. No doubt over the next few days there will be some from the actual attendees :)

Gangrene Beard likes this.
  6. BlizZaRd MoDz

BlizZaRd MoDz Powder Monkey

Lucky Americans! This game is turning to be awesome and there are so many great stuff to come. :p

7. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

This is awesome! If I lived in New York I would be on that ship in a heartbeat lol:D

Gangrene Beard likes this.
  8. Master Pogi

Master Pogi First Mate

Lots of asian also playing the game. Hopefully the Plunder Party will stop by Singapore...:)

9. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

Yea i noticed that too:D I got 3 asians in my guild i believe, and when I plunder i encounter many of them. Asians seem to like pirates:) can't blame them though,who can resist the awesomeness of Plunder Pirates:D I actually think this game will grow a lot and become huge.

10. ll DarkZero ll

ll DarkZero ll Captain

Ok NYC is alright but I wanna see this in the Mountains of Tennessee where I live. Put some wheels on it and drop it in the lake behind my house and prepare thyself for a Redneck Pirate Party!!!!

11. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

That would be absolutely amazing

12. Christy

Christy Commodore

I wish I knew about this ahead of time. I'm only about 2 hours away :(

13. Gristle

Gristle First Mate

Well then, Anchorage, Alaska would be a great place sail that fine vessel! Mind you I don't think you would like to try in the winter o_O

Hayyy likes this.
  14. Captain Didwell

Captain Didwell First Mate

if I was there, I will take over the ship. . . arr arr arr,,:mad: party party.
    Ok. .. . that's a miss. . .:oops:

15. SirVin

SirVin First Mate

Is There Me In Your 3 Asian People In The Guild Cause I Also Live In Asia (Indonesia) ?

16. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

Then we got 4 i guess @SirVin :) btw did you find a new recharger for your iPad? :)

17. thereaper33

thereaper33 Powder Monkey

Dammit those bloody lucky yanks!! Lets hope that the pirate ship goes global!!

18. AngryBeard

AngryBeard Community Manager

Hey guys! We know that not everybody could join this time, but we will be back on another distant shore. Just keep your eyes open for a ship on the horizon waving a Plunder Pirates flag.

Here is an album of some of the best pictures: Plunder Party Pictures

19. Captain Didwell

Captain Didwell First Mate

I hope next time the ship will get lost in Asia sea. .:rolleyes:

20. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore