Plunder Pirate on PS Vita?

Discussion in 'General Improvements' started by Aukkakan, Nov 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aukkakan

Aukkakan Powder Monkey

Sir,
    I really love this game since I looking for Puzzle Pirate replacement. For me watching my friend play cool game on his smartphone make me pain in a**. You guys know to buy smartphone really expensive if only I can buy the cheaper one I will never able to play as cool as this game. If you guys considered my suggestion release it on PS Vita would be great. For PS Vita you could ignore the lagging problem. Even you put the price on Vita for 2$ I will sure buy sir trust me PS Vita will be great platform for you expand your games and you can make one step forward from other game like this which releasing it on PS Vita. Consider my suggestion before CoC make his step first. (Sorry for my bad English grammar still learning to make it better.)

Thanks sir,​

2. Aukkakan

Aukkakan Powder Monkey

No respond?

3. Kizmatti

Kizmatti First Mate

Problem is that the Vita is a dead system.

Does Sony even allow games with IAP on Vita and Playstation store? I dont know as I havent used my PS3 in years.

4. Aukkakan

Aukkakan Powder Monkey

No its not dead....I don't what is IAP but what I know there so many other phone game in vita such as total recoil, kungfu rabbit, flying hamster and many more I hope they can add this game on VITA that will be very2 great

5. Kit

Kit First Mate

In-app purchases. :)

6. AngryBeard

AngryBeard Community Manager

The chances of that happening are extremely low to non existent. Just take a look at similar games, none of them exist on handheld devices. Those games are for mobile (and yes, there is still a distinction between mobile and handheld)!

7. Aukkakan

Aukkakan Powder Monkey

Don't want to try new way instead of saying that "we not going the same as CoC"?

8. Cap'n Creeperb

Cap'n Creeperb First Mate

Plunder Pirates would probably be awesome on PSVita gameplay-wise, but I don't think that it would be a commercial success on Vita.

9. Kizmatti

Kizmatti First Mate

Apple sold more iPhone 6 in the first week than Sony has Vita in its lifetime.

No reason to port a mobile game to a handheld no one has.

10. Bear

Bear Commodore

I want plunder pirates on my Nintendo DSXL! :D:cool: (joking obviously)

11. AngryBeard

That was not the point! The other question would be, why don't we just release the game for PC as well? It is developed on it anyways. See, some games are developed for a specific platform for specific reasons. It wouldn't make sense to add a "game like this" to that platform. (Also imagine the development time/costs/resources)

12. Aukkakan

Aukkakan Powder Monkey

Cibai Nice attitude there BYE

13. AngryBeard

Bye o_O Really no idea what you are expecting - Closed!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.