plunder pirates players

Discussion in 'Fan Forum' started by Maarten, Mar 2, 2015.

1. Maarten

Maarten Powder Monkey

Hi,
    Does anyone know how many players there are? I reached a ranking of 430 in the netherlands, but how many pirates are out there?
    Keep plundering away!! What a great game!!

2. Daddy P

Daddy P Captain

Not sure of the exact number, but @The Fish Eyed Pirate posted the following info recently . . .

3. Hi @Maarten
    Some time ago Midoki posted they have over 5 million users of Plunder Pirates.
    But of course not everyone is still active. But the daily install estimate does tell us that there is still fresh plunder coming.
    I did lower my rank to 1 once to find out how many Dutchies play. This was about 3.000.
    --------------
    Hoi Maarten
    Enige tijd geleden heeft Midoki een bericht gepost dat er meer dan 5 miljoen gebruikers zijn van Plunder Pirates.
    Maar natuurlijk is niet iedereen nog steeds actief. De cijfers hierboven vergelijken Clash of Clans en Plunder Pirates met elkaar.
    En het verteld ons dat er gemiddeld iedere dag bijna 30.000 instalaties zijn. En nu is het nog wachten tot de release van PP op Andriod..
    Ik zelf ben afgedaald naar rang 1 om erachter te komen hoeveel Nederlanders er ongeveer zijn, dit waren er meer dan 3.000

4. Maarten

Maarten Powder Monkey

Hi Fish eyed pirate,
    Bedankt voor je reply. Leuk om te weten. Succes met weer stijgen in de rankings!!

The Fish Eyed Pirate likes this.
  5. CyborgGR

CyborgGR First Mate

I only understood "reply" and "rankings".... :cool:

6. it's my secret language.. Muhahaha
    He said:
    Thanks for you reply. Good to know. Good luck on ranking up!
    There you go!

Here is another treat from me:
    A stroopwafel (Dutch pronunciation:[ˈstroːpʋaːfəl] ([​IMG] listen)) (English translation: syrup waffle, treacle waffle, or caramel waffle; lit "syrup waffle") is a waffle made from two thin layers of baked dough with a caramel-like syrup filling in the middle.[1][2] They were first made in Gouda in the Netherlands. Large versions are sold in the streets as a snack.
    [​IMG]

CyborgGR likes this.
  7. CyborgGR

CyborgGR First Mate

Gr8 Thanks! Send me some!

8. Should I hide some weed in them too?

9. CyborgGR

CyborgGR First Mate

I wonder why you ask....of course. And i ll send you a gyros fully loaded.

10. Dang I love gyros! Wait. We are derailing!

CyborgGR likes this.
  11. Floki

Floki Captain

Beware these fellows from the lands of canals and seawalls they steal extra letters and put them in their names..:D
    It must be a behemoth of a game to look after..:eek:

12. Maarten

Maarten Powder Monkey

Hi Pirates,
    Pardon my French (dutch) I'm still learning. I will send the replies in english from now on...

The Fish Eyed Pirate likes this.