Plunder Pirates Shorts

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Admin [Midoki], Nov 24, 2014.

1. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

I think if you keep up like this, short movies and all, this game will become huge. Patience young padawan.

2. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Agreed. And don't forget all the youtubers and us fansite operators. We help too :D

3. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

And when this is as big as coc, we will be among the first players:D the veterans with ph7 who everyone looks up to :D haha

Gangrene Beard likes this.
  4. Walker D. Plank

Walker D. Plank Powder Monkey

Cute. But as somebody who does marketing for a living, I would not be advertising the long wait times in the game. That's not going to attract new players.

Kelani likes this.
  5. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

That is a very good point. I guess they were banking on the Internet having the attention span of a gnat. :)

.Lord M€G/\T|2ON. likes this.
  6. Midleton

Midleton Crew

More more! That was awesome.

7. I think players on the internet have a bigger attention span of a ...so how about those crazy kardashiens did you see Kim's butt all over the web...man its great weather out here in SoCal. It's about 79 * suns out waves are steady and....ohhhh look something shiny. Humm what was i saying ? Oh yeah cool video:cool:

8. Cap'n Creeperb

Cap'n Creeperb First Mate

It's not like they're advertising their games waiting times, people are probably not gonna watch it and think "oh look at the waiting times, that's insane. Im not playing that!". I think it's funny how they took one of the elements in this game and made a funny short about it.

9. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

It is, and until you've played the game, you can't really understand it. We posted this video on ABN and all the non-Pirates players had no idea what it was about "Why does the bathroom have a timer??!"

10. placo

placo Crew

I get this. If i didnt play the game i wouldnt have a clue whats going on in the short. As an advertisement i dont think its at all helpful to the game or would make anyone download it. But as a player i thaught it was funny.

11. I saw it on abn i was going to troll you but passed lol you did a good job.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2014
  12. Skull Bozu

Skull Bozu Powder Monkey

Love the crab walk.

13. Landon

Landon First Mate

It made my day! :D

14. Captain Hakjka

Captain Hakjka First Mate

Lol love it

15. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

Brand new short, Plunder Pirates in "Mr Bombastic"

Pirate!, Tikigirl and Lynsey [Midoki] like this.
  16. TBird

TBird Captain

Your motion graphics crew is fantastic!!!
    So good and so true...

My bombers are nuts!!
    Or more PC, they are "special"

17. Where did the WD hauling the treasure in the beginning go?

18. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

I was totally expecting a PP version of Shaggy's "Mr. Boombastic"

19. Captain Didwell

Captain Didwell First Mate

Hahaha.. .. . .