plunder the silo item

Discussion in 'Battle Improvements' started by MMONSTER, Sep 13, 2015.

1. MMONSTER

MMONSTER Powder Monkey

If player could get 100% at a battle, he could steal one of the items from oppoent's silo storage randomly.It could be common or even an epic treasure.

In the meanwhile, the item loser could get back the stolen item 100% if they have a success revenage. (1 star is enough)

2. Ultimate Sea Dog

Ultimate Sea Dog First Mate

I like this. But what about those poor PH6/7 bases high up on the PR? They get plundered by the PH8/9...

3. Skye

Skye Commodore

Materials are like gems, they shouldn't be steal-able for exactly the same reason gems shouldn't be - that a player is probably paying a lot of real money to get rarer materials. I know I'd be pissed off if I spent $100 on chests to get materials to upgrade my LP and someone took an epic I was a level too low to use or didn't have the pirate that needed it recruited yet and I was just stocking up in preparation. If materials were plunderable I would never ever consider buying a chest, especially considering how often they give nothing useful.

awbo and # Johnny Doe # like this.
  4. pkrhett

pkrhett Crew

i dont think the material has to be removed. the game should just give a duplicate. if u steal a _____, then it's yours, but never is the mat taken from the other player. :D

5. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

Other than the reason Skye suggested, another issue is it would make leveling up LP's too easy. I did over 200 successful raids in yesterday's rumble. Someone could easily do over a 1000 raids in a week if motivated. If that meant they could have selected any item needed for upgrading a LP, they could probably max any LP in a matter of days. Someone might respond solution is to limit the number of items any person could steal within a 24 hour period. Midoki designed LP to be very difficult and time consuming. If they wanted to speed up the progression of LP upgrades, they'll just increase the drops from chests.

But is a valid suggestion if it does not remove from the resources of the person you raid. It might actually encourage more raiding and more gemming from the casual player. And more gem buying for Midoki.

Skye and # Johnny Doe # like this.