Plunder wins not saving and automatic loss

Discussion in 'Battle Bugs' started by mcnigs, Nov 14, 2014.

1. mcnigs

mcnigs Powder Monkey

This has happened to me many times before and I thought it was fixed but it happened again yesterday.

I found an island with alot of resources (600k+) to plunder, and I 100% destroyed the island. When I pressed the check mark at the game summary and was sent back, I had all my troops back but not the resources. I checked the attack log (view below) and it shows that I 2% and only got 7k resources. I decided to plunder again with all my troops, and at the end when I hit the check mark it said connection lost and reloaded. I check the logs and it said I got 0 resources and 0%. So instead of gaining a large amount of resources and raising pr, I lost twice the amount of pr and got almost 0 resources.

[​IMG]

Does this keep happening to anyone else or just me?

2. Bear

Bear Commodore

Seems like a connection issue. But I'm kinda striking out today. So I'm not sure. We're you on wifi or a mobile connection? And was it strong and stable.?

3. mcnigs

mcnigs Powder Monkey

I was on Wifi when it happened yesterday. It has happened on LTE before though. Yes connection is fine and I was the only one home so there was no other traffic.

4. Bear

Bear Commodore

Lol. Well that's as far as my diagnostic ability goes. Maybe someone else can ask better questions.

5. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

It may not have been on your end, connection issues have been known to happen at the servers. It's a problem they're working on for their side. For our side all we can do is double check that we have access to a strong connection. In the last when I played a lot of online games my ISP would throttle down the connection at random times throughout the day and I would drop my connection with the game because I didn't have enough bandwidth. Depending on where you live, this could be happening to you too. Ok, two cents done.