"Plundering 24/7" - daily rumblers looking for active raiders

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Isles dT, Jun 16, 2015.

1. Isles dT

Isles dT Powder Monkey

Plundering 24/7 : we're a friendly super-helpful bunch who also love to rumble... 250 rumbles as of today & climbing! Daily rumbles with solid active players, so always on the Rumble leaderboard Top 30 or better. We've been around a long time and many of our salty ol' sea dogs are still active, helping others with advice and replays.

Our guild perks are always funded and troop requests fill up quickly. Non-donors (a.k.a. "freeloaders" and other not nice names) are kicked, as are inactive players.

All types of guild perks are funded and kept active (including Training Ground, Pirate Catcher, Observatory)

We're looking for pirates who:
    - are active, helpful and friendly in guild chat
    - keep their chat clean and respectful of all guild members
    - donate troops to open requests always (strive for 1:1 give/receive ratio)
    - are willing to earn minimum 2000 points daily for rumbles (which is currently ALL the time lol)
    - if you don't meet the raiding requirement, try our sister guilds Plunderdogs24/7 or Partying 24/7

Plundering 24/7 uses rumbles as a chance to improve our attack skills & defensive layouts; we want to be competitive for next steps into guild wars as Plunder Pirates develops. We do NOT expect any guild member to gem their troops in order to speed up raids or island development. How fast you rank up is your choice, though we'll sometimes coordinate a push for leaderboard. Mainly we help each other out with tips, strategies, troops and constant rumble rewards.

Main guild open to PH 8-10... our sister guild Plunderdogs24/7 is to all, no minimum PH level since I can personally vouch for what a huge benefit it is for new pirates to find & stick with an awesome guild :) Search for Plundering 24/7 or Plunderdogs24/7 and join us!

Last edited: Feb 27, 2016
  2. Isles dT

Isles dT Powder Monkey

A big thanks to those who've come to join us! Our new members are fearsome rumblers and terrific additions to the Plundering 24/7 guild :) Also an update: we've dropped the minimum pirate rank completely to encourage more active players to give us a try... tiny islands welcome: we'll help you develop if you're an enthusiastic, friendly, and an active plunderer.

3. Isles dT

Isles dT Powder Monkey

We're temporarily 'Closed' but will re-open to welcome new recruits in about 18 hours ... message me if you want to join before then :)

4. Isles dT

Isles dT Powder Monkey

Plundering 24/7 is open again! Request to join, if you're active & friendly we'd love to have you

5. Isles dT

Isles dT Powder Monkey

Choices! Choices! Plundering 24/7 has become a tiny fleet ;) We've added a non-rumbling guild to our family: Partying 24/7.

In our main guild Plundering 24/7 we expect everyone to help out with daily rumbles. Need a break? No worries ... head on over to our resort islands at Partying 24/7, where you can continue to build without the pressure of rumbles, or just chill with your beverage of choice. Some of our senior members are there, too, so you'll still have daily access to tips / advice, chat, guild ship troops and perks (although they may be slower to activate in the vacation guild)

Currently no minimum PH or pirate rank in either guild; there's no better way to develop your islands than to find a helpful guild like ours.

Coming soon: a guild hang-out on Facebook to keep rumble records, replays, tips & tricks handy!

Last edited: Jul 15, 2015
  6. Isles dT

Isles dT Powder Monkey

An update on Plundering 24/7 for those still looking for a friendly, active guild:

We've kept up daily rumbles and have grown to a full roster! We're applying the "47 Rule" though, which means that after every rumble we drop our 3 least-active players. We'll do this until we have a stable roster of guildmates contributing minimum of 100BP each rumble.

So... if you look us up and find we're full, message me and I'll let you know when next kicks are being done. Minimum PH is currently set at 50 but if I hear from you here, I'll drop the requirement for you.

Cheers & see you at Plundering 24/7! :)

7. Isles dT

Isles dT Powder Monkey

We just passed 5000BP today for the first time, during our 125th consecutive rumble!!
    As usual, we have a few openings after each rumble for good fighters :)

8. Skillzone10

Skillzone10 Captain

Congratulations! Must have been awesome and a great moral booster for the guild to hit that mark. Hope many high scores to come in the future, keep it up.

9. Isles dT

Isles dT Powder Monkey

Thanks, @Skillzone10 :) It was a party, for sure!
    (Well, as much as one can do with virtual pints of beer lol)

10. Skye

Skye Commodore

Congrats on your success!

Isles dT likes this.
  11. Isles dT

Isles dT Powder Monkey

An update on our Plundering 24/7 guild: if you search us we're probably full, but we usually create a couple of spaces daily based on participation. Message me here or join our Partying 24/7 sister guild and we'll work out timing to move in :) Some fun signs of success recently:
    - we're keeping ourselves in the top 40 or so on rumble leaderboard (daily rumbles will do that ;) )
    - we passed the 200,000 point level for first time during a win this week, and ... best of all ...
    - somebody's created a copy-cat guild woot!!! (so don't be fooled lol)

Last edited: Dec 10, 2015
  12. Good Luck and thanks for the heads up on copy cat.

Isles dT likes this.
  13. Isles dT

Isles dT Powder Monkey

Plundering 24/7 daily rumbling guild has a new minimum: 2000 points per player to stay with us. That's tough to reach at lower PH levels, so we're accepting PH8-10 players into main guild ... and we have a new, awesome sister guild for more laid-back rumblers of all PH levels:

... welcome Plunderdogs24/7 to the 24/7 family :)

Come join whichever is best for you & plunder with some awesome fun pirates!
    • Main guild Plundering 24/7 for 100% active daily rumblers PH8-10 - we maintain Top 30 ranking on rumble leaderboard
    • Sister guild Plunderdogs24/7 for all PH levels rumbles 3x weekly, more laid-back
    ... and members from all of our guilds use PPBay slack chat to stay in touch. Thanks again @Bear for getting us started on that!

14. nomi7409

nomi7409 Crew

Hey guys, i want to join, i am PH 8 (UPGRADED WEEK AGO) i am always raiding. I want some tips on defending also and base layout? I have average score of 4000 in rumbles.

15. nomi7409

nomi7409 Crew

I remain active mostly? What are the rules for promotion?

16. Isles dT

Isles dT Powder Monkey

@nomi7409 you get Crew as soon as you meet the daily rumble minimum (2000) but have to keep meeting minimums in order to hang onto the rank. (If you need to take a break at one of our sister guilds for a while, though, you'll still have Crew when you come back to main guild )
    As for First Mate, we treat that as a job and responsibility within the guilds - not as a reward - so we have separate criteria for that. Message me if you'd like more info :)

17. Isles dT

Isles dT Powder Monkey

We also visit each others' islands regularly and look at replays to share tips & ideas, @nomi7409 ... your guildmates would be happy to help you out and hear your ideas, too

18. nomi7409

nomi7409 Crew

I have already joined. My name is devils doom DD.

Isles dT likes this.