Poor First Mate...

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by Slice n' Dice, Jan 28, 2015.

1. I visited an attacker's island, and all I saw was dark blue water, like the one around a regular person's island (no sea turtle, treasure trove, borders, or buildings), and only a poor ol' first mate swimming around. I sure hope everyone's OK down there!:(

Last edited: Jan 28, 2015
  2. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Did you get a screenshot of it by any chance? That's...a new one. I've never seen anything like that before.

3. You realize I copied my last sentence from you? And no screenshot though:(.

4. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

I do realize that.

I guess if you see it again, try and get a screenshot, or remember the base's name? It could be the base was a Stacker who was forcibly edited, or you've been the first person to find a whole new bug.

5. :p

6. Christy

Christy Commodore

Would be funny to watch an attack on that :D pirates drowning all over the place :eek:

7. yeti

yeti Captain

I've had that happen before, well before the whole stacking incident. And yes, I did get a screenshot :cool:

In my instance, I was visiting a guildmate, can't remember who though now. I didn't report it as my internet was playing up and I thought it was most probably due to disconnection issues rather than a bug (but if it's a bug do I get a prize for being the first? ;))

Here 'tis anyway...
    [​IMG]

8. Smelly_Vile

Smelly_Vile First Mate

I ran into one such 'Atlantis island' too just days ago.

9. It a special feature that is only granted to people with fluctuating internet speeds. Very rare... ;)
    Bases that are stacked are only being unstacked with the resources left unprotected. But ready for plundering.. :)

10. Christmas version: with lotsa snow and an Evil Santa!

11. yeti

yeti Captain

Poor santa is trying to get away from the dude with the knife!

12. Tex

Tex Commodore