Post your Halloween pictures (if you celebrate it)

Discussion in 'Off topic' started by Gristle, Nov 1, 2014.

1. Gristle

Gristle First Mate

and if you don't, dress up and post a picture in the spirit of the game!

Leaving work so I will post a few later!

2. ll DarkZero ll

ll DarkZero ll Captain

This Halloween I went to my Aunts house. She usually has around 300 Trick-or-Treaters show up (Last year there were about 400) and has become a tradition around there to visit her. Normally there's alot more decorations however today was about 40 degrees, windy and raining, when I left it had turned to snow. She makes a baggy of assorted candy and things instead of just the normal fun-size candy bars. There were 200 baggies made up that we went through and they were making more when I left, so considering the weather, that isn't bad. We had friends and family crammed together and of course there was the usual buffet of food, which I ended up just topping everything with nacho cheese.

Here's the outside when I got there at around 3 pm. It hadn't started to rain yet.

[​IMG]

A laughed when I saw this because my first thought was, "Well that's going on the forum."

[​IMG]

Unfortunately the weather apparently doesn't like pirates because the wind uprooted the stakes holding it down and it flew around the house into the fence. It suffered a fatal puncture and will sail no further. At 6:56 pm we toasted a grog and laid her to rest.

[​IMG]

3. Gristle

Gristle First Mate

Awesome! We used to get a TON at our old house. No idea how many we will get in the new one, but at least it is not 5 degrees or snowing out this year.

Great pics!

4. ll DarkZero ll

ll DarkZero ll Captain

I don't even get 1 at my house. There was just a line of cars on the street and non-stop people comning through, I've never seen so many. She does this through her Church so it helps out with the cost because we gave out TONS of candy.

5. ll DarkZero ll

ll DarkZero ll Captain

A pirate without a sword? That's just going out as a crazy homeless person.

6. Gristle

Gristle First Mate

Pretty much, but I only collect real swords....Cops get pissy if you take em out in public....

Gangrene Beard likes this.
  7. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Cops get pissy if you unsheath them and swing them over your head. Apparently that applies to the trick or treaters too

8. Captain Didwell

Captain Didwell First Mate

I like to pirate ship one. . . .:)