Potty breaks ?

Discussion in 'General Improvements' started by Neckbeard, Nov 10, 2014.

1. Neckbeard

Neckbeard Crew

All of the pirates hang out at the tavern all day, and we've got all these outhouses, but I've never seen a pirate use one. It would make our villages a little more interesting to watch if the pirates were walking between the tavern and the outhouses.

You could take this too far and play embarrassing sound effects coming out of the outhouse while the door is closed...but I don't want people to think I'm playing Atomic Fart FREE when I have the sound turned on. So I'd say, just have them relieve themselves in silence.

2. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Oh they do - go to your pirate hall and click on camera mode. Quite often you see multiple pirates using the same outhouse at the same time!

3. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Yeah, I posted about this elsewhere. Here's what I discovered from outhouse watching:

- Big scimitar-wielding man enters outhouse. Polka-dotted chick follows him. Neither exit.
    - 3-4 NPCs of both genders enter an outhouse, but only one exits.
    - Nobody enters outhouse, but 2-3 random NPCs exit.
    - Several polka-dotted chicks enter the outhouse together (OK, that one's more like real life)

Christy likes this.
  4. Bear

Bear Commodore

What could they be doing? *shudders*

5. Bear

Bear Commodore

Maybe the Outhouses are built with Time Lord technology and they are bigger on the inside...

Gangrene Beard and Christy like this.
  6. Christy

Christy Commodore

Maybe they are portholes to other galaxies :D

.Lord M€G/\T|2ON. and Bear like this.
  7. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

I just hope they're not portholes to other players' islands! :eek: If they are, at least now we know why the NPCs are always jumping over stuff as they walk around town. :D

Christy likes this.
  8. Bear

Bear Commodore

Haha. Ain't gonna step in that!

Christy likes this.
  9. Neckbeard

Neckbeard Crew

Oooh thanks for the correction! Obviously I haven't spent enough time watching my base.

Gangrene Beard likes this.
  10. Gristle

Gristle First Mate

Sounds a lot more like everyone else who have posted on this thread needs to get out more :D

Gangrene Beard likes this.