Poverty is the best defense!

Discussion in 'Battle Strategies' started by ermitaboy, May 14, 2015.

1. ermitaboy

ermitaboy Powder Monkey

On defense..... It's not about engineering or military strategy. It's all about economics.
    Nobody in his right mind would spend loads of grog on expensive troops (and time to recruit)
    just to invade a base with less than 100k in actual grog or gold.

I'm on PH6 waiting for PH7. Before I turn in for the night, I made sure to spend all my grog
    in training troops to the max and upgrading walls (easiest way to spend your gold).

In the morning, in between work, I spend a lot raiding and raising grog and gold and then spend it all like crazy. I'm now on my 6th night without anyone bothering to land boots on my sacred grounds.

Just my odd tip for odd people (ha, ha, ha)! ;)

2. Krayzkat

Krayzkat Crew

you have an amazing strategic mind

3. ermitaboy

ermitaboy Powder Monkey

:Dthank you.... and I also donate a lot and keep me mates happy!
    Insanityo_O at times brings out the brilliance in people, har har har.....:D

4. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

This strategy works, but not always. Many times at each PH level, my maxed base has been attacked when I had under 5k total loot (1-2k available for plunder), so they were either after rank, looking for practice, or just bored.

5. ermitaboy

ermitaboy Powder Monkey

idiots and loons still haunt this world Kelani o_O

Kelani likes this.