PR -/+ ???

Discussion in 'General Improvements' started by WOLLIMAUS, Jan 18, 2018.

1. WOLLIMAUS

WOLLIMAUS Captain

Yes, it's me "complaining and wining" again. :p

A huge unbalanced feature in Plunders is the PR. Gaining and loosing it.We all know that!
    The games sees ONLY the PR from a player when he/she is attacking another player and gives or takes only based on that -/+ PR. That is not fair at all. It should be based ALSO on attacking or defending players troops and base level, maxed or not maxed, ph level.
    EXAMPLE
    When at a lower PR level maxed player attacks for example a not maxed base(troops and buildings), the attacked player shouldn't loose that much PR like 17 or more, only because he or she has had a higher PR atm. The attacking player has only better troops and takes advantage of that, does he or she win the attack is the players "problem" ;), depending on the skills. The attacking player doesn't even get that +17, maybe +4-......
    Also the PR gaining is unbalanced. You loose much more with one failed attack or lost defense then you can get back with one. Because it is based again ONLY on the players PR.
    When a not maxed player(with a higher PR) attacks and wins a maxed player even the maxed player is on a low PR level, the attacking player should get more PR then 0 or only +1-3 and if he/she looses the attack it is to much -19-24PR . The effort to attack a much stronger base should be also rewarded much more.

How about if We can get that lost PR(same amount)back by revenging that player a100% and not only a part of it?

We all love cheap shields, me too of course, but most of the time it isn't and getting that PR back(if wanted/needed) takes a lot of time and effort.
    Any ideas to make it more fair for all of us? o_O

Last edited: Jan 18, 2018
    850arrr and MorganFlint like this.
  2. 850arrr

850arrr Captain

My favorite is when I get hit with a one star attack meaning my base was only 50% destroyed and I see a -10 or more in PR :mad: And then to regain those 10 points I need to attack at least 10 bases because gaining PR in the higher ranks is not easy.

Then again, keeping a high rank has its perks and I can sorta see why they have it setup the way they do. It's a huge bonus having a high rank and keeping it should be tough....so I guess I just flipped flopped :confused:

MorganFlint likes this.
  3. MorganFlint

MorganFlint Captain

Exactly same pro and con arguments I had :rolleyes:

850arrr likes this.
  4. 850arrr

850arrr Captain

Great minds think alike :D

MorganFlint likes this.
  5. The PR system has always been flawed, we all know it and have complained about it for a while now but yet nothing changes. The minus you get for a defensive loss to someone much lower ranked (even though at one time they may have been ranked highest in the world) is ridiculous. The minus you get for an offensive loss is rough as well but at least you have more control over that. Should be based more on PH level and if the PH level you face has a maximum of 2 up or down then I would think it could be simplified to make it more streamlined.