Priestess by air

Discussion in 'Battle Improvements' started by Salty Snack, Apr 4, 2015.

1. Salty Snack

Salty Snack Captain

The Priestess is a good idea but still not useable as getting her within range of weaponry, alive, is near impossible. How about strapping a parachute on her? One way to give her the power she deserves.

The Fish Eyed Pirate likes this.
  2. Bear

Bear Commodore

Or possibly. She could have a one time automatic ability to teleport to the closest defence? Using her mystic voodoo powers of course.

3. TBird

TBird Captain

You still have to get her so close to use her....
    If you are lucky enough to get her near a defense without dying, she is good for just one shot... Then done after that
    Still not worth wasting slots on her

4. Salty Snack

Salty Snack Captain

True. And most higher bases defend well vs air attack anyway, until we have shifting wind direction.

5. Salty Snack

Salty Snack Captain

Cloaked like a thief perhaps?

6. Bear

Bear Commodore

Cloaked may work, but I'm telling you teleporting would be awesome. Drop her and then *poof* she appears next to the closest defence .

7. Salty Snack

Salty Snack Captain

The ship teleports, why not the Priestess?

8. Danny Liu

Danny Liu First Mate

I have never used the Priestess before, but a viable option is to use something like Brutes or Jugs to tank while the Priestess cleans everything up. Kinda like the Giant-Wizard strategy form CoC, for anyone who played it.

9. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

The priestess had her range increased, and the range of Nighty Night with Long Arm of the Loa is quite formidable. Generally I like to send in my tanks (Juggs and Brutes), then my Voodoo Brigade (Skellies, Priestesses and a couple of witchdoctors), then the murder squad (couple of heavy gunners, gunners and donated troops, which normally includes a WD and gunners).

I love Sky Raiders too, but they really need the wind to be in their favour. Looking forward to the changing winds! :D

TBird and Bear like this.
  10. Bear

Bear Commodore

Wait? What guild are you in to receive troops?

11. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

That would be telling! ;) It's not one that posts on the forum, or one in the top 200 (or even top 2000, heh) though, before any cries of favouritism spark up! :p

Also alas, no, I don't get free gems or upgrades (nor do any of the other devs on their 'live' accounts)!

Skye and Bear like this.
  12. TBird

TBird Captain

Always room for a strong female pirate in my favorite guild (hint, hint)

13. Captain Hakjka

Captain Hakjka First Mate

you must be hitting PH8 with Max walls for that troup combination. What is your personal rank as you sound like you are in the 600+

14. The Pirate Rabbit

The Pirate Rabbit Powder Monkey

One tweak I'd like is an increase in movement speed. It's 11 which is the same as Juggs and Brutes. The Bomber with one eye, one leg, and a giant barrel of steel strapped to his back gets around quicker. I say make it 15, if not higher.

Salty Snack likes this.
  15. Skye

Skye Commodore

+1 for speed bump to 15

16. Mondo

Mondo Powder Monkey

+1 for an increase in Priestess range! I've tried "dangling" the Priestess a number of times, but she has yet to perform!!!