[Priestess] Needs improvement to make viable

Discussion in 'Battle Strategies' started by Pirate Bee, Oct 29, 2014.

1. Pirate Bee

Pirate Bee First Mate

So i recently got my Priestess trained to the special ability and decided to give her a try. At 15k grog currently she is one expensive gunner with less range. The interrupt ability would be great but you have to be practically on top of the weapon for it to work. This crew needs work in order to be useful IMO. As a side note she maxes out at 25k grog to train one. I'll stick to my gunners thanks.

2. Gristle

Gristle First Mate

This seems to be a trait of the upper level troops, hopefully these will get balanced eventually....

3. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Have faith good sirs.

4. Can I just say.. Women... (joke don't murder me in my sleep please//Don't let my miss read this)

5. donkeykilla

donkeykilla First Mate

This can all be improved my decreasing training time. I hate to beat it to death but as the game stands now it all comes down to cost and time of your crew. It's impossible to justify big cost and long recruit time the way the game is now, especially when gunns are so effective. I haven't even tried my WD, HG, or thieves. I can't commit to high level troops because I'm already looking at 46 minutes for brutes, juggs, and gunns. Add to that Acd 6 upgrades and tavern 8 and I'll be looking at an hour at least for a standard farming army. Ridiculous.
    Sorry, a bit of a rant there. ;)

6. Kizmatti

Kizmatti First Mate

Let's just hope Midoki looks at it as high lvl troops are in need of a boost in power & nerfing in costs/ recruite time, instead of nerfing gunners.

Im already over an hour recruit time with 15 Bucs - 26 Guns - 6 Brutes. Unless you are gem rushing recruit times all the time you might get 3 -4 raids into a normal week day.

7. donkeykilla

donkeykilla First Mate

Yeah I'm over an hour for farming troops. Ugh