Problems Joining Forum

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by Pegleg Peter, Sep 22, 2014.

1. Pegleg Peter

Pegleg Peter Powder Monkey

I just wanted to let the moderators know that the confirmation emails sent from this forum in order to join, are not getting through to Microsoft's various email systems (ie hotmail, live, outlook). I tried all 3 over the weekend, with numerous resend requests, but nothing showed up, even in my Junk/Spam folders.

So, it appears that email sent from this forum is filtered out completely by MS. Once I tried it with a gmail account it worked immediately. Fixing it may be a PITA, as we've discovered with AOL/TimeWarner from time to time.

I don't mean to pile on, because I know you're wrapped around the axle with game/server issues, but just wanted you to know since there are millions of MS accounts.

2. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

That's great and thanks for the heads up. We have been receiving this exact error from people not getting their confirmation emails, so I really appreciate you highlighting what the issue could be.

I will investigate :)